twelve

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

844
(1/3)

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
sleep
/sliːp/
noun
a condition of body and mind that typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is relatively inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Being woken up was the

worst feeling for the brunette, who was currently curled up in her usual large leaf.

The warm spring air gently brushed against her face, but then started to increase in intensity. Soon, it was as if the entire tree was shaking.

And it was.

Ari groaned and sat up, brushing her knotty bed hair out of her face as it swayed from side to side in the same direction as the tree's movements.

She rubbed her eyes and looked down, only to be met with a titan basically hugging the tree, staring up at her with puppy eyes.

Ah, the titan was the cause of all the ruckus.

She sighed and chuckled, standing up to hop down to its eye level.

"What's wrong?" she asked, moving to stand on its head. The titan let out a whine as it looked up at her slightly, then proceeded to shift its head in the direction of the big wall that could just about be seen through the trees.

Ari chuckled and immediately knew what the titan was trying to say: people were coming to explore the forest, and titans were hungry.

Now usually Ari would deal with them, so the smell of blood or headless corpses wouldn't consume the fresh air afterwards.

She just wanted to keep her forest clean, and the titans were messy eaters.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

"They're back."

"I don't think you should do anything."

"Wait, why? The titans will make a mess out of everything!"

"Just leave it be for once! Clean and freshen up. Oh! And make sure your clothes aren't dirty."