seven

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
hunt
/hʌnt/
search determinedly for someone or something.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"I mean it's not
completely burnt..."

                                           Ari eyed her pig before ripping off a leg. She stared the leg down, inhaling deeply before sinking her teeth into it.

The exterior was mostly burnt and crunchy, but as soon as her teeth descended further into the pork, the heavenly juices enveloped her taste buds with a sweet sensation tha-

PANG!

Ari snapped her head up on alert, her teeth still dented in the pig's leg.

"Big presence." She mumbled against the meat, quickly eyeing her surroundings while clutching the necklace that was around her neck.

There was no denying the familiarity of the presence. It was almost like a déjà-vu. She had definitely met this presence, if not... then they'd probably had some sort of encounter.

She shrugged it off and averted her attention back to her meal, tearing off a chunk. She crossed her legs and ate to her heart's content, relishing in the tenderness of her pig.

But that came to an end when she felt a zap against her skin, from her necklace.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

"I didn't take you this far just for you to potentially face death again child."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

Ari groaned and rolled her eyes, taking one last bite out of her lunch, putting out the fire, and ran deep into the forest, climbing to get a bird's eye view of the situation.

She ran. Using a tree stump as a boost, she jumped, reaching out for a branch, and swung herself up, sliding down more branches towards the opening of the forest.

"Big presence..." she muttered, moving swiftly from tree to tree, ascending higher with each jump. She lunged forward, grabbing onto a vine before releasing and crouch-landing onto a thick branch.

She'd spotted four people below her, three males and a female. She narrowed her eyes and recognised the equipment strapped around their waists.

"Why are they here?" She stepped down onto a branch just below.