thirteen

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

844
(2/3)

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
nightmare:
/ˈnʌɪtmɛː/
1. a frightening or unpleasant dream.
2. a very unpleasant or frightening experience or prospect.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Avoiding Zeke from that

                                                   day on was a piece of cake for Ari. Knowing the forest inside out definitely came in handy, and the tightness in her chest would also help in detecting how far or close he was.

To be honest, she didn't hate him. Hate was a strong word. She just strongly disliked the fact that he walked in and decided to make himself a home in her territory.

I mean, it's not like she could do anything about it.

Ever since he descriptively rambled on how it felt to be loved, an ache resided in her heart, and every time she thought of Zeke himself, she'd scowl.

Jealousy it could have been? The desire to experience a normal life as he most definitely had?

Love.

She always had a twisted experience regarding that simple four letter word. Love was described as an intense feeling of affection - at least that was what she was told:

"I love you"

"I care about you" 

"I'm taking care of you because I love you"

"Don't you see how much we love you right now?"

It was always one sided. The words would tumble out of their mouths so easily, with hints malice and ridicule as well.

But at least she heard those words, even if they didn't mean anything to her. At least she knew she was loved, though she felt nothing in return.

It was bittersweet really.

***