twenty-one

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
21
a sign from your
angels of advancement and success.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

The reason that life ultimately

                                      survived was because it was in its nature to multiply, and in order to do so... it had to take new forms.
By adapting and thriving to environments, searching for numbers and ways to spread, the purpose of life became to need to multiply.

Death and extinction both work to oppose that goal of multiplying, which is why fear is a punishment that is faced by humanity.

And why the two girls desperately sought to avoid such pain.

The twins gave birth to an undying body, Ymir escaping to a world that was free of even death... Ari supposedly too, but couldn't die- even if she were still in a world full of death 2000 years later.

Why did she survive?

Well the life inside of her that multiplied, mutated.

I guess you could say that Ari was the unlucky winner, became a vessel for the mutation.

All in all it shouldn't have become one- a mutation. But I guess by feeding on her pain, her fear, anger, all out of its power hungry nature, it found a home in her. Could easily brainwash her into thinking certain things, could easily become an image of comfort, something that Ari could confide in... or someone.

It was a deal with the devil.

But Ari was so, so naïve. Never second guessed what was going on at first, took the apple as Eve did so ignorantly, to seal their contract of eternal sin, and had her fate mapped out for her.

Take it as a token of feeling bad for the girl.

***

Grandma A had always been very patient.

It was a must, given the situation she was putting into place. Her plan? Well her original Plan A was to keep Ari alive, so that the rumbling could be started on its own. It would do so since the balance in paths would've remained unstable for so long.

Then by using the wall titans, the world would crumble. The entire world.

At first it was an idea, seeing how Ari had been affected by civilisation mentally and physically had made her feel some sort of sympathy for her. And that made Grandma A resent the Eldians, because a part of her had inherited Ari's thoughts, her emotions, the way her mind worked.