two

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

2000 years ago (2/3)ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
reward
/rɪˈwɔːd/
a thing given in recognition of service, effort, or achievement.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"I still can't get over the fact that he let us go," the blonde said, holding her sister's hand.

After being granted permission of their freedom, the twins were accompanied to the exit, where they took one last look back at the place they'd suffered in.

  From there, they ran. Feeling the way the wind would hit their faces, the way their smiles were forcibly widened and their hair being pulled back.

The weight in their hearts had lifted, an exciting feeling replacing it.

"I know, we're just lucky that we also got the other people to escape too." the brunette responded.

"I wonder where they are now..." the blonde pondered.

"Probably happy to be free of c-"

WOOSH.... THUNK!

A sudden sharp sensation pricked the brunette's back.

"Wha-"

The pain then began to kick in. It began as an uncomfortable ache, but then it started to spread across her entire body, slowly becoming more agonising. She felt her back beginning to heat up, and felt a hot liquid trickle down her body.

"Oh my god!" the blonde gasped, catching her sister as she stumbled.

"...Heh, one down, one to go."