eleven

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
ghost of the past
/ɡəʊst//ɒv//ðə,ðiː//pɑːst/
something or someone that happened in the past and is appearing again
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Ari watched Eren as he

                                                sat against the tree trunk, playing with strands of his hair to pass time in the silence between them. She was pretty sure that if she was told to leave Armin alone, then she would have to do the same to Eren right?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

"What do I say to him, can't he just leave?"

"I would suggest being nice to him. Try and be comfortable around him. He is Plan B after all, so we need him to trust us if Plan B does end up going ahead."

"I- No I can't do that! He can't be trusted, no one can be trusted!."

"Ari, what have I always told you."

"I- but that's not the... *sigh* whatever you say, goes."

"Exactly, so don't make me regret gifting
you with the life you're living."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

She rolled her eyes and descended so that she was now on the same branch as Eren, but still keeping her distance. He looked at her, following her movements, watching her sit and fiddle with her fingers. He smirked internally, at least he was getting further than Armin had.

"So..." Ari began, not sparing him a glance. It was only to make things less awkward for herself, direct eye contact in a conversation was a no-go in her book. "You know Armin, are you guys friends?"

Eren didn't judge her lack of eye contact, he was just happy she managed to initiate the conversation."Friends wouldn't probably be the best way to describe our relationship right now," Eren replied awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hmm?" Ari hummed, tilting her head over to him. "So lovers?"

Eren chuckled, "nothing like that no."

"Hmm, well he's probably looking for me." Ari sighed, becoming more relaxed with the conversation. To be honest, speaking with Eren was more chill than she'd expected. He didn't push her, he didn't have that demanding tone in his voice, he was... peaceful, like he'd come to terms with himself about something, or accepting something.