nine

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
battle
/ˈbat(ə)l/
a sustained fight between large organized armed forces.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Shiganshina

"MS PIECK! CAN YOU
HEAR ME?!"  

                                               The small girl yelled out to Pieck, who struggled to stand up.

"Gabi not so loud, please." Pieck begged quietly. She knew that if she and Eren had been affected, then there was no doubt that Porco had too.

Meanwhile with the help of others, Eren was pulled up and supported as he stumbled back, holding his head, grimacing in pain. Nothing in the future he had seen, showed an unknown titan shifter, let alone it being the 'Monster of the Shiganshina forest.'

But surely, during the battle with Zeke four years ago, I would've sensed her...

"Mr Jaeger, they're gone, and you won't believe what happened!"

The doors to the roof flung open, a guard rushed in, panting. He didn't need to say who for Eren to realise who had escaped.

Everything was then explained to him, from Ymir having a twin to Armin planning to keep her away from Eren so that he couldn't go about his plans.

But how Armin knew so much was a mystery.
And how he didn't know about her when he saw the future years ago, was a mystery to Eren himself.

Desperation and stress is a terrible combination, yet Eren was feeling both of them. The rumbling may not happen, or it may occur... just not under his command.

His plan wouldn't be fulfilled. He wouldn't be able to grant his people the freedom that they deserved. Just there and then, he felt like everything he'd worked for, everything he had sacrificed, crumble into dust particles.

"Eren Jaeger."

He had forgotten about Pieck.

"Do you not want to see where your enemies are? I can tell you're stressed, I can tell something went wrong because of what just happened. You felt it to, right?"

Eren didn't respond, and quite frankly, he was beginning to become impatient with Pieck. She was wasting his time, and she knew it too.