four

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
legend
/ˈlɛdʒ(ə)nd/
1. a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated.
2. an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

SQUEAL!

"Stop running!"

The plump pig weaselled its way out of her grasp just as she was about to stab it with her sharpened stick. It squealed, running through the trees and wiggled itself into a log.

Ari chased after it, chuckling evilly as she saw it hide inside the log. She grabbed onto the nearest vine, and swung herself forward, landing on top of the log, using that landing to break through it - trapping the pig in between.

The pig snorted at her and pushed past her leg, its heavy weight causing her to stumble back. She glared at her running prey and balanced herself on the remains of the log to roll herself into action.

She began to catch up to the pig, rolling her feet up and down the log to steady herself, picking up the pace the closer she got. She ended up going faster than intended, so the log was ditched... and she dove head first into her soon-to-be meal, wrapping her body around it to keep it still.

"Hold... still... you... stupid... pig."

It wiggled its hips back and forth in a rocking motion to get out of her grasp, but Ari only tightened it.

"Your hips don't lie huh Shakira?"

She looked up from her position and grabbed  a rock that was nearby before whispering a small  "sayonara, Shakira," and smashed it onto its head, rendering it unconscious.

Exhaling in relief, she uncurled herself from her lunch and tied its feet together using a dead vine from a tree nearby, dragging it towards the fire that she'd started prior to searching for her lunch.

Ever since Ari had escaped the inevitable, she had the chance to see the outside world, a world that she was kept from her for the duration of her childhood.

The forest she'd decided to settle in had been her home for as many years as she could remember. She'd lived in the forest for so long that she was there to witness its changes, its evolvement, its inhabitants.

By inhabitants, I mean the giant creatures that Ari had recognised to be titans. They took refuge in the forest after appearing to her, treating Ari like some sort of queen... but she didn't mind. They weren't a bother. Some of them were kind of cute with their beady eyes.