Chapter 50

Chapter 50: Insurgent

Queen A's Point of View

"STOP! KILL ME, INSTEAD."

"I am the Heir, the Royal Blood,"

I stood. "ANDWAE!"--No, I got their attentions. "Sophia?!" I shouted with authority.

She turned her gaze at me and a smile formed on her lips, a melancholic one. She might killed if she keep on doing this. I don't let it happened... I can't see her, dying.

Unti-unti na sumilay ang ngiti sa labi ng Head Superior. Sophia took her way to get close of that Devil.

"I like how you play, my superior,"

"How is it?"

"Awesome and interesting as well," Sophia clap her hands, throughly. "I can't wait to see you kneeling and embracing your lost loss," she gave a death glare.

"You're so mean to me my dear," Head Superior chuckled. "Don't worry they were kneeled at my present and thanks to you, you made the way to make it happen," masuyo nitong yumuko sa harapan ni Sefiè.

Sefiè laugh sarcastically. "Can't you see?" She asked while her eyes roaming around, "They were against with you. Oo, nakuha mo 'ko subalit tumalikod naman ang lahat sa iyo," ngumisi si Sefiè ng abot tenga ng magbago ang reaksyon ng Head Superior.

Malulutong na pina dapo ng Head Superior ang mga kamay sa pisngi niya. She gave her a death glare. Hindi ko na napigilan ang sariling lapitan sila.

"Reality hurts... of course, but fact is more painful. Come on, slap me hard. I can't feel it."

Tangkang sasampalin niya ulit si Sophia ng sinalo ko ang kaniyang mga kamay. I take that chance to slap her like what she did to Sefiè.

"I know you are my superior at labag man sa kalooban ko ay wala na akong magagawa. You forced me to do it," Nakayuko pa rin ito. Dinadama ang sakit na dulot ng sampal ko.

I know she like it, it was hard as fuck.

Napa buntong hininga ito. Nang makabawi ay hinarap niyang muli kami. I grab Sophia's hand. "I think I have no choice, they were against with me.. they will die." Head Superior uttered.

"You will never win the game. Mark my words, my superior," I said emotionless. Tinapunan niya lang ako ng tingin at humalakhak.

"I already won the game," she laughed sound so irritating to my ears. You're getting into my nerves! "Catch them!" She command.

Before they caught us, the Sagittarius Gang surrounded us. They are willing to protect the queen. Lahat sila ay naka pulang dress. Hawak ang mga pana habang naka tutok ang mga palaso sa mga BAA.

On the other hand, BAA did their part. Nakatutok ang mga baril sa aming gawi. Once they shoot us they will die too together with their superior.

Who's them will yield?

Walang nagawa ang ibang gangs sa takot na madamay sa kaguluhan.