Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Alliance

SHE WAS running, recklessly. She's like a reckless motorcycle driver when she was driving. She drives like she own the road, she couldn't mind the other transportation around.

She collide on the wrong car. She crossed the wrong line. She doesn't know me yet. Hindi niya alam kung ano pa ang kaya kong gawin.

When you are driving you must know first your limitations and boundaries. Check yourself if you already crossed the line the does not for you. And most, run slowly. You can get through your destination.

"Queen A..." I whispered out of the blue. Sino ka ba talaga? You impress me. "How did you know that I am the son of the Head Superior?" Hindi na ako magtataka kung may malalim pa siyang nalalaman.

She shouldn't get through on my way.

Tumayo ako mula sa pagkakaupo sa couch at nag madaling tinungo ang banyo. I remove my shirts and boxer shorts.

Next thing I knew, the water from the shower were pouring hard as it flows to my naked body. I could feel the cold temperatures embrace me.

Patuloy na nakikipag laban ang lamig ng tubig sa init ng aking katawan. I won't tool it so long. I just want to lose my temper. I step out the bathroom without wore clothes.

Napahinto ako. Mabilis na kinuha ko ang tuwalya sa couch upang takpan ang hubad kong katawan. "What are you doing here?" I asked, sarcastically.

Tila nabuhusan ako ng malamig na tubig ng makilala siya. "Oh come on," umayon siya ng upo sa swevil chair na nasa office table ko. "I saw it, many times, so please stop acting that you were virgin one." She exclaimed.

"Now, you were enjoying staring it on?" In my deep husky-manly voice, I whispered seductively.

She stood, she gradually move her feet towards my direction. Nag-iiwan ng ingay ang sandalyas niya na nakikipag-usap sa sahig.

She swirled around me while her fingers stayed on my shoulder. "Seeing that living creatures of yours is not enjoyable," she whispered on my behind.

"What makes you enjoy, then?" Kaagad na tanong ko ng makabalik siya sa aking harapan. Our eyes met, communicating through a simple spark of the eyes.

"Killing the hell out you!" She said. She pinter her finger on my chest as she started step her feet forward enclose the gap between the two of us.

My lips parted.

I swallow the lump on my throat, I gulped it really hard. She keeps on walking slowly. I step my feet backward. She kept on chasing me until she successfully lean me to the couch.

I immediately grab her as I whisper, "Kill me, then." She pursed her lips into a self-satisfied smirk.

Her hands freely wandering around my body. She press herself to me. As our eyes met, our lips unite. She stroke my body with her soft hands that creates undeniable sensation.

I was claiming her lips, passionately. I wrapped my hands on her waist. Her mouth creates a soft sounds between our kisses.

I bite her lips and suck the blood on it. She keeps on moaning while I am licking her earlobe. Napuno ng halinghingan at ungol ang aking silid. We shared pleasurable moments to each other.

It was almost an hour passed, I found myself laying on the couch, breathless. I can't find my strength. My eyes still shut, imagining her and me at this moment. My hands place behind my head. I was biting my lips thinking that I was utterly stark-naked.