16

//WHAT KINDA CHAOS

i wanna kidnap annabeth but i think thats too far-//

//idc what kinda chaos................... Gabe comes back????? -liv//

//your wish is my command ;)//

~~~

Percy

I awoke the next morning to... "GABE?!"

"Hey kid." His face had a sinister smile on it as he held a knife against my throat.

I let out a scream, he took the knife away, and instead, hit me on the head with a rock.

"Not again..." I groaned.

"Percy? I heard you screa- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Annabeth burst in.

"I'm Gabe." He smirked, throwing the knife at her, very narrowly missing her head and instead going into the door.

Annabeth grabbed the knife and started to head towards Gabe, meanwhile, I was on the floor, slightly discombobulated.

"Anniebell- don't get hurted." I mumbled.

"I won't." She smiled reassuringly before cutting off one of Gabe's fingers.

"You're gonna regret that." Gabe said, a maniacal tone in his voice.

"Will I?" Annabeth replied.

I heard the front door open, and my mom appeared in the door right as Annabeth stabbed Gabe in his side.

Annabeth dropped the knife, covering her mouth with her hand, "I k-killed him. I was aiming for his arm but my hand slipped-"

"Oh my- Annabeth, it'll be okay." My mom walked up to Annabeth and hugged her before coming over to me, "Hey Percy, you okay."

"I don't know." I slurred my words, almost as if I was drunk.

"That's a no." My mom said.

~~~

I awoke, I was back in the hospital again.

"Annabethh." I said.

Her head shot up, she had been asleep in the chair next to my bed. "Yeah?"

"Come lie down next to me."

She nodded and got in the hospital bed next to me, "I can't believe I killed him." She whispered.

"In my opinion, it was justified. It'll be okay." I replied, kissing her.

Frank walked in, "Sorry for interrupting-"

 "Frank?! What're you doing here?" I asked.

"I came with the others to see how you were doing. Everyone else is quickly getting breakfast, I already ate so..." He explained.

~~~

We were back home, I had another concussion, though this time it wasn't as bad.

All of a sudden, there was a loud knock on the door, I went to open it.

"We have an arrest warrant for Annabeth Chase for the murder of Gabe Ugliano."