18

Percy

"WOO WOO WOO!" I yelled, flopping onto Annabeth's bed.

"Why are you screaming?" She questioned, looking up from her laptop.

"Homecoming is tomorrow!"

"Oh shit- I forgot to buy a dress!" She said, closing her laptop. "I'll call Piper, she'll definitely want to come."

I nodded, "Probably."

~~~

"I got my dressss!" Annabeth came in the door, holding a garment bag, which I assume had the dress in it.

"Can I see?" I asked.

"Nope, you'll have to wait until tomorrow."

"Fineeee."

~~~

"Annieeee, you ready?" I knocked on her door, she was getting ready over at my house.

"Mhm! Are you?" She opened the door.

"Y- Wow, you look incredible!" I marveled.

The dress code was semi-formal, I was wearing a pair of khakis and a white dress shirt. Annabeth was wearing a beautiful tea-length light blue dress.

She handed me a tie that matched her dress, "I don't know how to put on a tie." I said sheepishly.

She jokingly rolled her eyes and tied it.

~~~

We arrived at school, Grover had asked Juniper, but I think both of them were confused on whether or not it was as friends or as a date. Jason and Piper were here together too, I think they both knew it was a date, but they were too shy to say anything. Frank and Hazel were there as each other's date, same with Nico and Will. Thalia and Reyna were there as "friends" but I saw them flirting. Leo was there alone, but there was a girl he kept talking with.

"Care to dance?" I held out my hand to Annabeth, who laughed and took my hand.

The night went on and was fun, Annabeth ended up sleeping over.

//WRITERS BLOCK CAN GO TO TARTARUS

-kayleigh//