2

Percy

Honestly, I don't know why Annabeth seems to hate me so much, it's weird.

"I am literally the worst person for this job." Annabeth muttered. We were at my house and she was helping me with my ELA homework.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's hard for me to read, I'm dyslexic." She explained.

"So am I. You're always reading though."

"I know that, it's just utterly hard."

"Well, I guess we'll have to work through it together."

"Woah, woah, woah, even though I'm tutoring you, that doesn't mean we're friends." 

"Yeah, yeah." 

Just then, my mom came into my room (where we were working).

"I made cookies!" She smiled warmly, placing a plate of blue cookies in front of us.

"Thanks mom!" I took a cookie.

"Thank you, Ms. Jackson." Annabeth said.

"Of course, now get back to your work." She left the room.

"Why are they blue...?" Annabeth asked.

"It's a very long story." I answered.

"Mkay then..." She took a bite out of the cookie and her eyes lit up, "Wow, these are really good!"

"I know, right! She's been making them for me since I was little." I said.

~~~

She had finished helping me with my homework and was about to go home when I decided to ask her a question.

 "Why wouldn't you let me see your hand earlier?"

"Because, there's no point in doing so, as we are not soulmates." She said simply, walking outside.

"But what if we are?" I called after her.

"I highly doubt it." She said before getting in her car and driving away.

~~~

We were sitting at lunch, "Why does she hate you so much?" Jason asked.

"I don't know, I've talked to Thalia about it, since she's known Annabeth for forever, she thinks it may be because I interrupted Annabeth's reading in kindergarten." I replied.

"How would she even remember that?!" Leo wondered.

"I have no idea. Anyways, Frankkkkkkkk" I smirked.

"Oh goodness, what?" He responded.

"Have you talked to Hazel yetttttt?"

"I talk to her every day, what do you mean by that?"

"Have you told her?"

"No..."

"You need to tell her so you two start dating." 

By this point, his face was bright red, "What if she doesn't like me back?"

"She obviously does." Grover cut in.

"Grover, you also need to tell Juniper." I said.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You do. I'm talking about the fact that you need to tell her that you liiiike herrrr." I teased.

"I'm not telling her." 

"Yet."

Grover groaned, his face also bright red.

"Anyways, Frank, how about you tell her later."

"Maybe."

~~~

I sat in class, zoning out on accident. And it seems that my life really hates me today though because I accidentally zoned out whilst staring at the girl who really hates me... Annabeth.

"What?" She snapped in front of my face, pulling me out from my trance.

"U-Uh-"

"'Uh' what?"

"Nothing!" I replied quickly before turning my attention to the front of the class, where we were analyzing a Shakespeare play.

I saw her roll her eyes before I had turned away.

~~~ 

After school, Jason, Grover, Leo, Frank, the girls, and I decided to go to the mall.

Annabeth had brought along her boyfriend Luke, who was a bitch. I constantly heard him muttering rude things about everyone, including Annabeth.

I pulled her aside, "Are you hearing what Luke is saying about you and the rest of us?"

"No...?"

"He was saying some really rude stuff..."

"Yeah, right."

"Honestly, I don't even know why you're dating him, he's obviously not your soulmate since he doesn't even have a mark." Luke was one of the few people in the world without a soulmate, Annabeth knew that but she chose to ignore it.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"How does she not realize how bad of a person he is?" I muttered to myself.

~~~

Frank decided to finally tell Hazel.

"Hazel?" He said.

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course! What is it."

"I like you."

Hazel's face turned bright red.