20

Percy

//after graduation//

"YEAHHHH!" I screamed, throwing my cap in the air. We had just graduated from high school and college was starting in the fall.

~~~

Annabeth was going on an all summer long vacation with my family and I, we were going to the beach a few hours away.

Annabeth had gotten into Yale for architecture, I had got into The University of Tampa for Marine Biology.

"You ready?" I asked her, packing my suitcase.

"Yep!" She smiled, brushing a stray wave of hair behind her ear.

~~~~

We got back from the trip, it was a week from the first day of college and we were leaving in a few days. Even though it probably won't happen until after we finish college, I've been saving up to buy an engagement ring, so today I decided to go look at rings.

I remember Annabeth mentioning a while back that her favorite stone was Opal, I verified this with Piper to make sure it was still correct.

The lady in the store was definitely silently judging me, seeing as I'm only 18, and probably look it. I found one ring that I ended up buying, it was a silver ring with a medium-sized opal. Though I probably wasn't gonna propose for a few years, I didn't care.

~~~

It was time for us to depart, I was going to Florida whilst she was going to Connecticut, meaning that we were going to be around 18 hours away, plus, she was considering studying abroad.

"I have to go board my flight, I'll talk to you as soon as I can." Annabeth said, hugging me tightly and kissing me, "I love you, I'm gonna miss you."

"I love you too, and I'm gonna miss you."

//WRITERS BLOCK JUST LEAVE ME ALONE-//