4

Percy

"We all did. And we just have a few games to play, to wrap up the night.... and for truth or dare, you can't deny the dare."

"Oh no..." I muttered.

"Hmm, I'm gonna start off with Percy (A/N: i originally wrote pervy instead of percy 😭🤚), truth or dare?" Piper smirked.

I was not thinking when I chose dare...

"I dare you and Annabeth to sit next to each other and hold hands the rest of the game."

"You're evil." I muttered and got up, sat next to Annabeth, and took her hand.

"I know." Piper said simply.

"Grover, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." He replied.

"Do you like Juniper?"

Juniper looked over at him, waiting for him to answer.

"Yes." He said reluctantly, placing his head in his hands.

Juniper turned bright red and went over to him, lifting his face up and kissing him, which caused him to go bright red.

~~~

After Truth or Dare, Piper had invited everyone to sleep over since it was a Friday. We watched a few movies, we finally decided to go to sleep.

Piper made it so that Annabeth and I were next to each other. I glared at her multiple times throughout the night. She was next to Jason, I feel like the two of them are together or something, but neither of them has confirmed or denied it.

I lie awake, just staring at the ceiling when I felt Annabeth flop over and subconsciously hug me, getting very close to me.

I noticed that she mumbled random stuff in her sleep, the mumbling got louder and louder as her breathing also got heavier. She was mumbling stuff like "help" and "leave me alone."

Suddenly, just as I was about to wake her, she awoke, she hugged me tightly, tears streaming down her face, she didn't seem to care that I was the one comforting her.

"You okay?" I whispered.

She shook her head, "Nightmare, it was really bad."

I led her out of the basement and up to the living room so that we wouldn't wake anyone.

"What was it about?" I asked.

"Y'know Helen?" She said, I nodded, "Well, she abuses me and that's what it was about; her abusing me."

"I'm so sorry, you know you need to take this to the police, right?"

"I would but... I don't know, it frightens me."

"Well, I'm sure my mom would be okay with it if you ever need a place to stay to get away from Helen."

"Thank you, but I'd rather not be a burden." She smiled tiredly before going back downstairs.

"You're not a burden." I said, following her, but she was already asleep.

I sighed before going back to sleep as well.