what if i'm in a rush?

a/n: y'all bLEW ME AWAY with your response to the last chapter! thank you so much! as promised, here's the next chapter. see y'all for a proper chat at the end!

before that, though: i know i've used this pic before, but... jesy's hand in perrie's pocket? and their goofy (and gorgeous, ofc) smiles? ugh😭

oh, quick sort-of warning: there's no sex scenes, but there are a couple references to sex and a number of jokes about it. I know some of y'all like that but I also know that some of y'all don't, so I'm warnin' ya.

---

The limo is not actually a limo, but a big black escalade with a partition. I spend the entire ride trying to coax Jesy into taking her top off, but tragically, she refuses.

     Once we get back to the hotel though... she's naked before I've even locked the door.

     We have a go in the bed first with a long snuggle after, then a go in the shower. After that, Jes lets me wash her hair and braid it, which somehow turns into round three on the bathroom sink.

     After a slow, soft round four back in the bed, when we're all snuggled up and halfway to sleep, Jes asks me if I'm excited about going on tour with her.

     "Of course I am," I say, pressing kisses to her head and trailing a hand down her back. She's proper snuggled into me with her face tucked into my neck, one of her legs nestled between mine, and her left arm curled around my waist. "Why wouldn't I be?"

     "I don't know," she says, pressing a kiss to my collarbone before turning just a bit so we're face to face. "You just seemed- I don't know. Seemed like you were expecting me to ask you something else. You looked confused."

     "I always look confused, if you haven't noticed," I say, which makes Jesy laugh. "You did surprise me, though. I really didn't think that's what you were going to ask. But, to be fair, I also didn't know you were touring again."

     "What did you think I was gonna ask you, then?" She asks, and I can't help the way my face flushes.

     "Nothing," I squeak, but Jesy doesn't buy it.

     "Pez," she prompts, leaning up on her arm so that her face is hovering just above mine. "What did you think I was gonna ask?"

     "I didn't really know," I admit. "But when I was thinking of what it could be... you're gonna think I'm ridiculous."

     "Pezza, everything with us is kinda ridiculous if you think about it. Our whole relationship is founded on stuff that started as being ridiculous and then got real. My best friend hired you for me without my permission last year as a live-in sort-of therapist from a sugar baby website. And now, you're the love of my life. Nothing's too ridiculous for us, I promise," Jesy assures me, tickling her hand along my waist.

     "I kinda thought maybe you were gonna, like, propose. Or something," I add, hoping Jesy doesn't think I'm nuts.

     "Oh," she says in a frighteningly neutral tone. "Huh."

     "Wow, that's reassuring," I deadpan.

     "No, I just..." she trails off, which worries me.

     "I mean, it's not like we ever need to get married, or anything. You have me forever, piece of paper or not. I just... just, forget I said anything," I say, cringing a bit.