32

TW's:
*Mentions abuse
*Hospitals
*Broken bones/cuts etc.

'George has brain damage, it might take even six months to a year for him to totally heal. He will probably not remember anything of what happened, but it might come back later and it will probably cause him a trauma. He broke four ribs, he broke his jaw in three places, he has brain damage, he has a broken arm, and his back is broken. He also has a lot of bruises and cuts. He might not be able to walk properly for months and he needs a lot of care.'

George looked at me, he really didn't know what was going on. I collapsed on the ground and suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Sapnap standing behind me.

Sapnap lifted me up and rubbed my back. 'He will get through this. George is very strong, I have always noticed that.'

'Sapnap?'

'Yes?'

'Please forgive me. I know it's not the time now, but I really didn't do anything. I really didn't touch him and I didn't sexually assault him at all. I only kissed him, I actually only kissed him and I touched his cheek, nothing more.'

Sapnap lifted me up and pulled me in for a hug. 'I know, Clay. I know. I'm sorry for not believing you, but I just thought my best friend wasn't lying to me.'

I had tears streaming down my face now and Sapnap rubbed my back. 'I'm sorry, Clay.'

'It's f-fine. I just r-really love George and I-.'

'I understand, it's okay. It's totally fine.'

We let go of each other and I sat down next to George's bed. 'What can you remember the last, Georgie?'

'Y-you s-s-suicide.'

'What happened on that rooftop?' Sapnap asked.

'I tried killing myself, but George came after me. Then I screamed at George because I was mad that he lied about such a thing. He told me his biggest wish was to be together with me and I said we would never be together, he got so hopeless that he stood on the edge of the building and well- then his dad came.'

'His dad?'

'His dad did this.'

'Oh-.'

'C-C-Clay?' George voice sounded through the room.

'Yes, Georgie?'

'You boyfriend me?'

'I'm your boyfriend, I think. When you're getting a little better, I will ask you again.'

He nodded slightly, not understanding half of what I was saying.

I stayed in the hospital for the whole day and I had to leave at night. George had to stay in the hospital for at least four days and after that I was going to move in with him. I was now back to living with Darryl and Zak. They visited shortly later that evening and took me with them. I went to bed early, just so I could wake up early and go back to George.

Days passed by like this, George was recovering. Not that quickly, but now he could talk and he understood more. He only forgot a lot of things and he still didn't know anything of that day.

Today he was able to go home and Sapnap drove him home. He left as soon as we arrived and I carried George upstairs, laying down next to him. He looked at me and smiled.

'I love you,' he whispered.

'I love you too.'

With that he fell asleep. George slept the whole day, I stayed next to him the whole time and at midnight I woke up by him crying in his sleep.

'Georgie, it's me. Wake up, wake up.' I softly shook him awake and he looked at me in a complete shock.

'My dad hurt me,' he whispered.

'You're remembering what happened, Georgie. You're save now, I'm with you. Your dad is in jail, okay?'

'Jail?'

'Yes, he got arrested and he has to be in jail for years.'

George nodded and opened his arms. 'Can I have a hug?'

I nodded and very carefully hugged him. 'I'm with you, George. You're save.'

He nodded slowly. 'Can we uh- kiss? But now once normally?'

I smiled and looked at him. I immediately felt a little nervous, but I still pressed my lips on his. He kissed back this time and he grabbed my shoulders. I cupped his face very carefully and after ten seconds we broke apart, both smiling at each other and blushing like crazy.

'That was way better than ever single kiss we shared.'

'Way better,' he said smiling brightly.

755 words

(Home)Less Without YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara