3

Tw's:
*Mental breakdowns
*Eviction

I had eaten two of the doughnuts and kept the others. I constantly had an imagine in my head of the boy who gave me these doughnuts. He had dark brown hair, but in some light it seemed to be just black. His eyes were just as dark, very dark brown. I was wondering where he came from. His skin was pale, but seemed to be very soft. He had no single spots on his face, everything seemed to be perfect. His lips seemed to be very pink, maybe from the cold, maybe they were always this pink. He was beautiful.

I would never see him again, but I appreciated what he did for me. Giving me something to eat when I was just here laying in the cold. He must have noticed how cold I was and how broken I seemed to be since I cried litres of tears in a few hours. I wished for the boy to come back. I didn't really need anything off him, just a small talk maybe? Someone who cared about me? He didn't, he was just polite and he was just giving the homeless people something, it wasn't like he was going to talk to me.

Of course he wasn't, he probably owned a house, why would he talk to a homeless guy. We didn't even know each other. Still, I hoped to once see him again, I just hoped for it. It kept me going, that small bit of hope. Maybe he would return tomorrow at this time? Just maybe?

As the evening fell, I made myself comfortable enough and closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep soon. It took me two hours to fall asleep, I had no idea of time to be fair, but it felt like two hours. It was over midnight, seen the moon and all stars. I was so cold, my hips hurt from the hard bench and tears streamed down even more at this point. I missed my bed so much now. I finally managed to fall asleep and woke up early next morning with bad backaches.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I stood up to stretch a little and cracked my back. Everything hurt so much. The sun was already rising slowly and I walked around for a little. I was extremely tired, since I woke up multiple times at night. Every sound sounded scary now, every light was too much, and this freaking bench was way too hard. I grabbed my phone, which only had ten percent left, it was just six in the morning. The boy came around eleven last day. Maybe he would come again.

I could only hope, just hope for saving. I was hungry, I only ate my cereal and two doughnuts yesterday and next to that I only had my cup of coffee. I needed coffee to wake up, but I would never have it anymore. Maybe I could walk to the supermarket and buy myself some coffee. But then again, I had nothing to make it with. It just didn't have any purpose to do so. As I already felt tears coming up, I decided to run around a little. I had to wake up just some more.

As the day went on, I was waiting for eleven o'clock. Maybe he would come back. I checked my phone, which was now at seven percent. It was ten thirty. Maybe he would come? I waited another half an hour and I suddenly saw a boy with black hair walking. I lifted myself up to see if it was him and I started smiling like crazy when I recognised him. It was the boy who gave me the doughnuts! He was walking carefully with two cups in his hands and he walked towards me.

'Hi,' he said in a very sweet and soft voice. He handed me the cup and I looked in it. It was coffee.

'Sugar?'

I shook my head. 'Thank you so much,' I whispered.

'No worries,' he said quietly as he walked off again. I wished he would have stayed a little longer here with me, drinking our coffee together, but I was already happy enough he came back. This was the one light I was going to be waiting for every day. Every day at eleven o'clock. He would keep me going.

730 words