12

TW's:
*None, just gay panic

I went away after breakfast. I started noticing my cheeks heating up as soon as I looked at him now. I had no idea where it was suddenly coming from, but it just kept happening and not a little too. I should just forget about it, now I was focusing on it a lot, it would only get worse. I was just making things up. I would never like a guy, of course I wouldn't. I mean, I had never liked a girl, but I would definitely not like a boy. Never. Of course not, it wasn't even a question. Right?

I sighed a little and heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I immediately got a little nervous as I saw George entering the room.

'Hey, I wanted to ask you if you maybe wanted to take a small walk?'

'Oh uh- yeah. Sure.'

'Only if you feel good enough, don't feel obligated.'

'No, it's fine. I'm coming.'

I wished I would have said no, but I still wanted to come with him. I liked being with him, I liked talking to himself, I liked him- no wait. I didn't like him. Well, just as friends. I was driving myself completely crazy, I didn't like him. He was just a friend, he was just a little handsome and cute and maybe also a little hot, but that didn't mean anything. You could just find your friends hot, you could just have your face heating up when you looked at your friends, you could just have butterflies when you looked at your-. Well, maybe not, but I of course didn't have butterflies at all.

Just once maybe, but that didn't mean anything. I noticed myself staring at George again and watched my hands.

'Are you alright? You have been zoning out a lot recently.'

'Oh uh- sorry. I uh- I have uh- ADHD.'

'Oh, I understand. That's fine. Sorry for asking, I didn't know.'

'It's fine.'

I stood up and walked downstairs behind George. I grabbed my coat and we went outside. It seemed to be snowing and I smiled. I opened my hands to catch some snowflakes, but they melted in my hands immediately. George smiled and I walked around a little.

'I like snow,' I said.

George giggled. 'I can see that. I like it too, but I'm so cold.'

'Aww, do you want my hoodie.'

'No, you have been sick.'

'I'm immune now.'

'No, it's fine. I don't want it and it's not that bad. I will survive.'

'Okay.'

We started walking a little and George told me a little about his life. He told me how he met Sapnap in college and how BadBoyHalo was Sapnap's best friend. They all started YouTube at the same time and they all blew up.

'Are you feeling good enough to maybe be on my stream tonight?'

'Yeah, I think that would be fun.'

And so it went down. Before I knew it was evening and after dinner I sat down next to George and George started his stream.

'Hey guys,' he said with a sweet voice, causing my stomach to flip.

'I brought someone with me,' George said when his viewer count went up to forty thousand.

'Hi,' I said quietly. I was pretty nervous.

'This is Clay, he is my friend and roommate.'

'Hello, well- I'm Clay as uh- George just said,' I giggled. 'I'm uh- twenty-one years old. And uh well- hi. I'm a little nervous, I have never been in front of such a big audience. When I figured out he had this many subs, I startled so badly,' I giggled.

'He did and I basically forced him to stream with me and to make videos with me. So be prepared, this guy here is going to be in my videos often. He is really chill and I think you guys would like him.'

I saw him reading the chat a little. 'Yeah, he is indeed funny. I laughed a lot with him. I know him around a week now I think, I know it's pretty short, but we grew closer. This idiot decided to get sick the first week we met and it's the first day he is feeling a little better.'

'Hey! You are an idiot.'

I looked at George, making my stomach fill with butterflies. Why was he so beautiful?

727 words