Chapter 29

A/n: Quick summary about the last few chapters as I got a request from a reader to write one, because in the message she made me realise that the way I write, I tend to twist and turn the plot line a lot, and I saw that I was becoming confusing. If you do somehow understand my story, then you can just skip this, but for those of you who are maybe a little bit confused, here is a quick summary.

Summary: Zach and Jake, along with Caleb, Mark and Jason (Zach is the one who hurt Ally, and Jake is the one from the dance group she used to be in, while Caleb, Mark and Jason are a part of Beckett's past that still continues to be a mystery) were involved in the kidnapping of Ally's brother Tyler, and two of Ally's friends Chelsey and Skye. After Tyler wasn't able to get to sleep one night, he found that a dirty window was out of place. He realised that it was open, so he told the girls about it. Then the morning of the day they were meant to escape, Tyler was taken to be 'questioned' about Beckett, and Caleb had done the questioning. After several beatings, Caleb was done questioning and had Zach and Jake take Tyler back to the room where Chelsey and Skye were. That night, the plan was in motion and they managed to escape and ended up at a service station a few hours later, where a lady called an ambulance and the three were taken to the hospital where Ally was, because Ally was in a coma. When they arrived, Skye saw Beckett there, and after a while, Tyler was taken care of. Beckett then came in with the girls, and Tyler asked about Ally. He explained to Tyler that Ally was in a coma, and Tyler flipped shit. He was allowed to go after a few days rest and he immediately went to his sister's side. A few months later, Ally' body started to reject medication she was being given, and her body was shutting down, and she was slowly dying. Which leads us to this chapter.

I really hope this cleared any questions, but if it hasn't please please please let me know, becuase if my readers don't know what's happening, I can't let the story progress, becuase no one might know what's going on! With that said, I give you chapter 29!

Beckett

Every day since Tyler, Chelsey and Skye had been brought in to the hospital, I'd been going crazy trying to find those bastards, Zach, Jake, Caleb, Mark and Jason. I knew there was something suspicious about Zach and Jake, but I could never tell. Until now. Those bastards had been with Caleb, and I had been to blame for everything that had happened, Ally being in a coma, dying, Tyler, Skye and Chelsey kidnapped, and them being tortured.

All. My. Fault.

I got a call from Dylan, so I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Jason! I can't find them anywhere! Man, Caleb's going to kill me! How could that little shit, Tyler I think his name was, even get out? He was too busted up to be able to get away. And Chelsey and Skye, oh for god's sake! They wouldn't be able to get away for their lives! Dude what do I do? Hello? Hello?!" Dylan said, as I stood still on the other line.

"You bastard," I whispered. I heard Dylan choke on the other line as he realised I wasn't Jason. I pictured him looking at the name on his screen as I heard him curse.

"Dude I swear it's not what it sounds like..."

"Bullshit! YOU let Ally go into that coma. YOU gave that guy the cloth to drug Tyler. YOU helped kidnap the three of them! You dispicable shit! You absolute bastard. You go to hell, Dylan Smith. You go to hell."

"Beckett-"

"Shut up you pathetic fuck! You are a sick bastard! You were my friend! I helped you through the shit you went through. Did that not mean anything?!"

"Of course it did..." I heard him say quietly from the other end.

"Then why? Why stab me in the back and almost kill the girl I love, and seriously injure my friends?! I think you're lying, mister Smith. I didn't ever mean anything to you. I was just a way to get you to a higher podium. A sick bastard podium. I told you all the stories about Caleb and his cronies, and all the shit they put me through! But you still decided to become one of them! I can't believe you!" I screamed into the phone, ignoring the looks people were giving me.