Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 19

Author's Note: Heres Chapter 19 guys! Happy Holidays, enjoy!~

Juri awoke the next morning, quite early actually, 7:00 am to be exact. She showered and changed into a white and lilac dress with a pink band around the upper part of her torso. Last night, she was able to calm Jack down, as well as her raging feelings towards him. She was quite slow at realizing things like this, afterall, this is her first time ever falling in love with someone. Juri left her room and heard,

"Ahh Juri, you're up!" North proclaimed. Tooth, Jack, and North trailed behind Bunnymund, "Come along now, tomorrow is Easter! We have to prepare." says Bunnymund.

Juri nodded and ran down the stairs, following them to the garage, North said, "Everyone into the sleigh!"

"Oh no mate. My warren, my rules, so buckle up." says Bunnymund. He stomps his foot a few times, and a giant hole emurges from the ground, North mutters something in Russian as they are sucked in. They all screamed as they rolled throughout the ground. Bunnymund hopped it like nothing and Tooth was able to fly. Juri flew up and summoned her wings, then out sprouted her red and black wings, and was able fly herself there. They all landed on the ground of Bunnymund's domain.

"Buckle up. How very funny." North says sarcastically. Juri helped Jack to his feet, he stared at her wings as they flashed away.

"I really got to get use to that." He said, Juri chuckled.

"Welcome to the warren." says Bunnymund.

His ears sprung up as he heard a strange noise, then he pulled out his boomerang. Everyone then pulled out their weapons, and readied themselves for the attack. They ran towards the noise, ready to fight, but came to an erupt stop when they saw that it was Jamie's little sister.

"Sophie?" says Jack, they then quickly put up their weapons so they wouldnt scare her. She smiled and chased one of the elves that came with them.

"What is she doing here?!" yells Bunnymund.

"Uh...snowglobe..." North said and checked his jacket, realizing Sophie must have used one of his globes.

"Cricky! Someone do something!"

"Don't look at me, I'm invisable." replied Jack.

"I got this Bunnymund, she has to be a fairy fan!" says Tooth, she flew over to Sophie as she stared ,astonished, at Tooth. Tooth then pulled out some teeth from her pocket, shoving them in Sophie's face "I have something for you. Look at the pretty teeth! With all the blood and gums on them!"

Sophie's lip began to tremble, then she bursted into a crying fit. Tooth was completely confused as to why she would cry over the teeth.

"Let me try!" says Juri, ad she walked over to the crying girl. She knelt down to Sophie's level and ran her hand through Sophie's blonde locks, Sophie calmed a bit. She stopped her wailing and just had tears running down her cheeks as she stared at Juri.

"Hey hun, don't cry. A pretty girl like you should not be crying." Juri said, making Sophie giggle.

"No, you're pretty!" says Sophie, Juri awwed and hugged the little girl. Jack smiled at the sight, he would have agreed with Sophie till Juri said, "Hey Sophie, do you like music?"

Sophie nodded, Juri looked away and coughed into her arm. She took a breath, and swallowed, hoping she wouldnt mess this up with her cold.

She turned to Sophie and with grin, she stood, pulling Sophie with her as she sang, "I took a little trip to Coney Island..." Juri carried Sophie in her arms as Sophie giggled.

"To get away from all the city sprawl!" She sang and threw Sophie up in air, then catching her, Sophie laughed happily. The Guardians watched her with her magic as her necklace began to glow, and wipe Sophie's fear, "I couldn't bear to choose which bathing suit to use. So goodness me, I guess I brought 'em all..."