Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 4

Warning: In most chapters there is spoilers from the movie, I'm sorry but Juri is apart of the Guardians now, she must expirence (sp?) what they also do/see. So go watch the movie or continue reading the spoilers this story leaks. Whatever is your choice, just don't blame me :)

~*~

Once the elves left Juri to her new room, she didn't take a moment to observe. Her head was pounding, so she just plopped onto her queen sized white bed and instantly fell asleep...again.

When she awoken, she heard a knock on the door. Juri felt 100x better than before. She slid off and turned the knob, behind the door was Jack and Santa. He looked at her and knew she just woke up, "Did I wake you up?"

She chuckled and scratched her head,"Yeah, my head was hurting so..."

"Oh sorry it's just this guy wanted to speak to both of us."

Santa nodded and as we made our way to his office, he toured us around the factory. As he explained multiple things at once, Jack cut him off with "Slow down would ya? I've been trying to bust in here for years. I want a good look around."

Santa looked at him oddly, "What do you mean bust in?!"

Juri didn't want tension, so she interrupted with, "How come Yetis make the toys? I thought the elves did it." Santa shhed her, whispering "We make the elves believe that.". That's when they passed a small group of elves, attempting to create something, but they instead electrocuted an elf. Which the elf didn't mind, Santa encouraged them to "keep up the good work".

Finally they entered his office, Juri was beyond amazed at the crafts Santa made, she was so distracted that she didn't notice Santa locking the door and crunching his knuckles at Jack. Santa told Jack,

"Who are you Jack Frost? What is your center?"

"My center?"

"The Moon chose you to be Guardian, so what is your center?" He slipped away from Santa, Santa turned to the still infatuated Juri.

"My dear!" She jumped and smiling, apologizing.

"I have a question for you, how would you like to be Guardian?" sure this was breaking Toothfairy's suggestion earlier, but he needed Jack to agree as well, Juri was the key. She looked him confused,

"Guardian? What is it that we're protecting?"

"The children of the world. We are facing the greatest threat, Pitch. He is the boogey man, the person that children fear, also the man that killed your parents."

That got Juri's full attention, "He wants to bring fear to the children. And no matter what, we protect with our lives."

"But why me? What power do I have that can help these kids?"

"The moon, chose both you and Jack."

"And power?"

"Think back to what you did to help us escape from Pitch." answers Jack, she looked down at her pendant, her eyes filled with wonder. She thought back to the event, just as her father said, to sing. That she obeyed, she and Jack both managed to escape alive. So this was my power, she thought. Singing.

"But what good does that do? Pitch was unconscious for a short amount of time, that's not so helpful."

Santa laughed, "Ah but my dear, you are the legendary Siren. Rather than killing your victims when you sing, you actually kill off the fears and nightmares the children have. You are a tremendous help to us. We need you."

Juri nodded right away, a look of determination on her face, made Jack consider it as well. Santa handed Jack, a Russian doll of Santa. He looked at it oddly, so did Juri. "Go ahead open it, in each are my inner selves."

One by one, Jack pulled each out, first was a sly looking one. Second was a funny yet mad looking doll, third one was a jolly Santa. Last was a very tiny doll of Santa, with huge blue round eyes, smiling.

"Uhh.." Jack said.

"What do you notice about it?" asks Santa.

"Umm...it's huge eyes?"

"Correct!" Santa began to walk around his desk of creations, "Those eyes are filled with wonder, my center is wonder! That is why I create these." He explained picking up his creations.

"What is your center?" He asked both of them as he opened the door.

"I don't know." They said in unision.

Santa smiled, "Then you must discover your center throughout your journey as a Guardian."

Juri was excited, that she began humming a song, Santa noticed this,

"Why hum when you have the gift to sing? Sing my dear!" He encouraged, she grinned happily and complied,

"O quam sancta, quam serena! Quam benigma, quam amoena! O castitatis lilium." As Juri sang in Latin, one of her favorite Latin opera songs, her necklace began to glow a dim bright blue. She sang it beautifully that Jack find himself in a trance on Juri. She finished and Jack, Santa, and Yetis clapped happily. Juri was over joyed, but it ended when she fell weak to her knees, yet again unconscious.

Jack ran to her side, picking her up slightly, Santa slapped his hand on his forehead, sliding it down in frustration. "Ahh, I should have known better than to encourage her. She still hasn't known to control her power."

"What should we do?" Jack asked.

"We?! Tonight I have to deliver the presents! YOU take her to her room while the rest and I set up for tonight."

Jack ughed, but obeyed, the elves showed him where her bedroom was at while he carried her bridal style. To him, she was as light as a feather, very easy to carry. The elves opened the door him and scurried off. He set her on the bed and sat beside her. As she slept, he couldn't help but think how peaceful she looked. How serene she looked, how beautiful she looked. An angel. He snapped back to reality and realized what he had been thinking. Jack cleared his throat and felt a blush coming on. Getting up, he slipped the blanket over her as she breathed in and out. Jack decided to start training sessions next month in mid Janurary, so she could get used to things during the next few weeks.

He walked to the door, opening while saying, "Goodnight Snow Angel."

Before he could leave, he heard, "My name is Juri."

A shocked Jack spinned back and saw a now awake Juri, smiling sleepily at him.

"Goodnight." She said softly before her eyelids slowly fell and she was fast asleep again. Jack closed his door, and fist pumped the air whispering, "Yes!".

Juri, he thought, interesting name. He was beyond happy, for he found out his Snow Angel's name.