Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 8

When they all entered, Bunnymund went over to them, but once his eyes landed on on the smirking blonde, he quickly left saying, ,"I am not dealing with him today."

"Eh! Get back here! We have some serious problems to discuss!" Bunnymund sighed in annoyance and they went into the main room. "Where's Tooth and Sandy?" asked North.

"They should be here any minute now."

Right when Bunnymund finished, a portal opened and in came Sandman with Toothfairy beside him. "Oh well there they are."

"Hey gu-" Tooth paused when she noticed who else was here.

"Did you call us here because of him?!" She said while pointing at Cupid.

"Uhh, at first no. But now its a yes." says North, Tooth sighed "Ugh, what did he do?"

Cupid looked overly offended, "What did I do? It was all on Pitch." That got her attention as well as Sandy's.

"As you can see, when Cupid came, he umm...spotted Juri and..you know he is..." North trailed off and Tooth looked between Cupid and Juri.

"Uh, what did he do?" Tooth asked.

"I don't even want to hear or talk about it, or this place will turn into an ice cube." says Jack in annoyance,

"Calm down, it wasn't so bad. All I did was passionately show my respect for Juri." replied Cupid.

"Anyways!" Interupts North, "Cupid had informed me that Pitch had stolen all his arrows."

Tooth gasped, "So we must help him. " says North.

She and Sandy nodded.

"Ok so now that we all have agreed that will help this creep, can he leave now?" Jack says.

"Well about that..." Cupid trails off, "Pitch had also destroyed my palace."

Jack didn't believe it, "Liar." He sang.

"You just want to stay so you can see Juri more often huh mate?" Bunnymund finishes.

Cupid opened a portal and they all looked inside. The scenery was in the sky with multiple clouds everywhere, and what seemed a palace on cloud, was now a clattered mess of stone and ivory. Cupid shut the portal,

"That's terrible. North, he can stay here until its fixed right? He can have my room if you want, he c-"

"Aha ha, Juri slow down. Of course he's staying here."

"So does that mean I'm sleeping in Juri's room?" Cupid said with a sly grin on his face.

"Not while I'm here," says Jack with gritted teeth, "so wipe that smirk on your face, or I'll do it for you."

"So where will he be staying?" Juri asked before a fight between Jack and Cupid breaks loose.

"Well obviously, not anywhere near Juri, the floor above Juri and Jack, room 4. Is that okay with you Jack?"

"As long as he's not in her bedroom, I'm 1000x satisfied with this idea."

Cupid looked disappointed, but stuck with what he got.

"We should go find him now. More time wasted, the more time he'll have to destroy the arrows. Lets go!" North said and they all followed him.

"Are we riding on your sleigh?" asks Jack, "Of course."

"Ha! There is no way I will ever ride in that ragdy old sle-"

North opened the next room's door, inside revealed the Yetis opening an entrance, in came 8 reindeer dragging in a giant bright red sleigh. Clean and looked brand new. Jack paused, "Ok, one ride and that's it."