Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 20

"Come on, hurry!" Jack said to Juri, who was taking her sweet time. Jack had laid Sophie on her bed, only to have her roll off onto the ground. Juri had picked her up, and ticked her in. Juri rolled her eyes at his impatience, and quickly kissed Sophie's forehead and slipped out the window with him, closing the window behind them.

"Jack!" A voice called from a far. Jack turned his head towards it,

"I know that voice..." He muttered, Juri looked at confused.

"What voice?" She asked him.

"Didn't you hear the v-"

"Jack!" It called again. Jack immediately flew off towards the voice, Juri flew after.

"Where are you going Jack?! Don't you remember what Tooth said?!" She called at him since he was quite far up ahead of her. He completely ignore her, for he was completely tied to finding the voice. He landed on the top of a home, and heard the voice again, he jumped off and flew off like a jet.

Juri tried to fly faster, "Jack stop!"

He disappeared into the woods, and Juri soon after summurged herself inside them. She landed on the ground, and her wings disappeared, her shoes crunched against the ground below as she walked. Her eyes wondered around, and she didn't spot Jack at all.

"Jack! Where are you?!" She called, hoping he would hear.

Then, she was surrounded by darkness, and it all went black.

~*~

Jack looked around the forest for the voice. He knew that voice, that was for sure, and he was determined to find it. He spotted a broken bed frame covering a large hole in the ground. Jack went over to it and with the help of the light of the morning sky, he was able to see where to hit the frame. Once he broke the center, it fully exposed the tunnel.

"Jack!" The same voice echoed through the tunnel.

He then jumped inside, and was soon lead to an enormous dark room. Inside he found multiple large cages. Jack flew in deeper into the room, and got a closer look at the cages, in them were all of Tooth's fairies. He latched onto one cage of the fairies,

"Shh. I'ma get you guys out of here, as soon as I-" Jack got cut off by the same voice, calling his name. He turned his head, and found mountains of golden boxes from Tooth's palace.

Jumping down into the ocean of the boxes, Jack began digging through them, each one he passed was not his box of teeth. He couldn't seem to find, this frustrated him.

"Looking for something?" Pitch said from behind him.

Jack grabbed his staff, and shot ice at Pitch, but he dodged it swiftly.

Pitch began to laugh, "Don't be afraid, Jack."

Jack spotted him and flew towards him, "Afraid? I'm not afraid of you." He said and slowly walked towards him.

"Maybe not, but you are afraid something."

"You think so huh?"

"I know so. It's the one thing I always know: people's greatest fears. Yours is, losing Juri and never seeing her again."

Jack gasped, and Pitch was right. A laugh escaped Pitch's lips, a black hole sucked in Jack. As he fell to ground, Pitch continued.

"Love is quite a pathetic thing really. Afterall, she was the first person to actually see you, and also to steal your heart, but I'ma tell you something, Jack. Love can create fear, of the actions that could happen to who you love. And what would you do then, if I make it come true?"