Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 16

From tooth catching to a tooth catching challenge, between Bunnymund, North, Sandman, and Jack. Juri didn't participate in this challenge, but she still helped Jack around to the homes. The Guardians flew across the skies of multiple countries, and right now, they were roaming the skies of China. Since Juri couldn't fly or travel like the others, North let her ride the sleigh.

"Ahaha! Quickly! Quickly Juri! Ahaha!" He yelled as he jumped from roof to roof as Juri trailed behind him, she slapped the ropes and the reindeer went faster.

"Hop to it, Rabbit! I'm lightyears ahead!" says Jack as he flew off from the roofs, Bunnymund hopped behind him.

"Yeah right! I tell you to stay out of my way, but really, whats the point anyway? You can't even keep up!" Bunnymund replies.

"Is that a challenge, cottontail?!" Jack says while flying on his back, pointing his staff at Bunnymund.

"Oooo, you wouldn't want to race a rabbit, mate."

Juri flew by Jack, saying, "Hop on! And lets get the race started!"

Jack smirked, and jumped inside, Juri snapped the ropes again and was now far ahead than Bunnymund. They were neck and neck with North, when he says,

"Ahaha! A race? This is going to be epic!" He said while popping in out of chimneys.

Juri flew past him , now and Jack and Juri both spotted Tooth, flying around frantically, "Oh is that an incisor over there?! A moler over there! Oh my gosh, they're everywhere!!!!"

She yelled, then Tooth didn't see the toothpaste ad board in front of her and her head hit it, "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" asks Juri, Jack chuckled.

Tooth rubbed her nose, replies "Yeah. Sorry, it's been a long time since I've been out in the field."

"Well how much is a long time?" Jack says, she rubbed her arm,

"440 years, give or take." She answers, then gasps while pointing at the sight of a tooth inside a nearby window. Tooth flies off towards it fast, Jack and Juri oddly glanced at each other.

"Well, isn't she excited." Juri mutters and they fly off to the next house. Jack climbs through a window only to.see it being occupied by Bunnymund. Bunnymund smirked while chuckling as he plucked the tooth from under the pillow. Jack gives him an annoyed frown, and zaps Bunnymund with his ice.

Jack hopped in the sleigh and Juri rode off to a new house. At the one house, North found two tooths, saying "Twins! Ahaha!" Kissing the teeth.

At another, Bunnymund found five teeth from one boy, he whispered "Jackpot!"

That's when he took a good look around the room of the boy, only to find hundreds of trophies and gear for sports, "Ha! You're a bit of a brumby, aye mate."

Next house, Santa laughed as he was about receive another tooth from under a little girls pillow, he said to himself, "Piece of pie-"

Before he could finish, he fell to the ground and found himself inside a hole pressed against Bunnymund. Sandman came in, looking quite innocent. He took the advantage and slipped his hand under the pillow, grabbing the tooth. North and Bunnymund noticed.

"No Sandy! Thats my tooth!" North whispered, still struggling. Sandman just walked away, showing off the tooth in their faces, "No! Sandy! Sandy!"

Jack made his way to the next bedroom, only to find himself getting sucked into the ground by one of Bunnymund's tunnels.

Once everyone was done at that area, they hopped into the sleigh, putting their teeth in a bag. Juri opened a portal and they were off to the next continent.

Bunnymund went into one bedroom, he saw a piece of paper with an arrow on it, "What the?" He said and looked out the window and saw North laughing with the tooth in his hand. Bunnymund soon found another child's tooth. He walked on the roof in triumph, then the roof became slippery ice, and he fell off the roof, yelling "Cricky!"

Little did he know, it was all Jack's doing, Juri was even able to grab the tooth from Bunnymund. He and Juri both laughed on the roof, "Yes!" Jack said, until Sandman came to them on a sand cloud, snatching the tooth from Juri's hand, "Hey!" She called.

Sandman grinned, flying off. North jumped through a chimney of house Bunnymund was in. Bunnymund noticed and lit a match, dropping it inside the fireplace, mockingly saying "Ho ho ho.". You could then hear North's shout of pain.

They all met up with Tooth at the top of one buildings with giant sacks of teeth as they were finished for the night. "Wow! You guys collect teeth and leave gifts as fast as my fairies!"

They lowered their bags when she said 'leave gifts'. "Wait, you guys did leave gifts right?"

Sandman nodded, but he realized they didn't, so he shook his head. They all ended up, getting quarters at a coin laundry.

So they all went back to the houses and left the quarters. But Bunnymund and North ran out, so they just ended up leaving the children eggs or candycanes. One last stop, they all entered the one room of the last boy and Jack recognized the boy, his name was Jamie. Tooth went over to Jamie with Juri across of Tooth.

Tooth picked the tooth from under, "An lateral incisor, came out in a sledding accident." She says, hinting.

Juri smirked, "Hmm, I wonder how that could have happened?" Juri says sarcastically, hinting it at Jack.

He chuckled, looking away from the drawing Jamie drew of the sledding exprience, "Kids..."

Tooth then left a quarter, she had an enchanted smile as she sighed, floating over the sleeping Jamie.

"This is one of the things I love about this." Tooth says, Juri let her continue, "Just seeing them like this." She sighed in content. "Why did I ever stop doing this?"

She turned to Jack and put a hand on his shoulder, "Sorry that I didn't know about your memories, I could have helped you, you know?"

"Well right now, we need to get you fixed up." He said back.

An extremely loud noise was made, they both spun their heads at North, as he barged in with Sandy. Bunnymund popped into the room through his tunnel.

Tooth 'shh'ed them. "Would you guys be quiet?! He'll wake up!" Tooth whispered, but too late. Jamie was wide awake, he gasped at the sight before him. He grabbed his flashlight, flashing it at the frozen Guardians.

"Santa Claus?" He asked, then flashed it at Bunnymund, "The Easter Bunny? Sandman?"

Sandy waved at him, "And the Toothfairy! I knew you'd come!"

Tooth grinned nervously, "Surprise! We came!...Guys he's still awake." She says to the Guardians.

"Sandy! Knock him out!" says Bunnymund. Sandy starts pounding his fist into his palm, waking over to Jamie, Bunnymund stopped him, "No with the Dream Sand you idiot."

A growling dog amurged from Jamie's bed, growling directly at Bunnymund. Jamie stood and pulled at his dog's collar.

"No, what are doing? Thats the Easter Bunny! Down, Abby, down." He commanded but she still growled. Bunnymund was frozen, "Alright. Nobody panic." He says to them as they all go to the right side of the room.

"Umm, that's a greyhound. Do you know what greyhounds do to rabbits?" Jack said, with a side grin.

"Well, they haven't met a rabbit like me." He replies, getting ready for the maybe attack, "I've got nerves of steel, master at Tai Chi-"

Jack then saw an alarm clock and 'accidently' started it with the end of his staff. As it rang, the dog went bazzerk, "Cricky! Ahh!" Bunnymund yelled, as the dog chased after him. As he hopped around the room, Sandman aimed at the dog, but the dog jumped on Sandman, and he dropped the ball. It bounced and hit Tooth and Babytooth, they both fell over, fast asleep.

The ball bounced again, hitting Bunnymund then the dog. North tried to escape, but end up getting hit as well. He fell to the floor, muttering something about candycanes, falling on Jamie's bed. Last, it hit Juri behind her head, she fell backwards , but Jack caught her in time in his arms. Sandman caught Jamie, blew sand in his face, and he passed out.

"Oops."