Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 12

"So how was that?"

"Terrible." Juri joked while giggling, "All you did was play random notes, its not even a song."

"Ha. For a second, I thought I was playing 'You Are My Sunshine'."

"No you weren't. So scoot your bum over."

Jack made room for Juri as she played, to show him what song he should play. He observed her every move as the notes just danced around her finger tips. He kind of remembered bits of where of the piano to press the keys When she finished, Jack said, "Okay, how ever am I going to learn that in a week?"

"It took me 5 days to learn this. You have a week."

"Yeah, but your a fast learner."

"And you can to if you just follow what I do. So redo what I do if you can."

He blew some air out of him as he placed his fingers on the keys. Right when he was about to attempt, Juri cut him off, "Wrong hand. Youre suppose to play the first notes with your right hand then after, the only four together notes are with your left, then back to the right."

He attempted once again, and missed multiple times. "Hold up."

Juri stood behind Jack, lacking over him and placing her warm hands on his. She began to lead his fingers to the song, playing it with him. "First you start on this side,"

She pressed his right fingers on the correct notes, "Then with the same hand, go over here."

She continued this on until the full 2 minutes and 20 second song was over. He lightly chuckled at kind of got the song down. He looked to his shoulder and found Juri's chin propped up on it.

"So you're having her reach ya huh?" says Bunnymund. Juri stepped away from Jack as they turned to Bunnymund.

"Yeah. And with her help, I'm so winning this bet."

"Ha. Since when can she play?"

"Scoot." Juri said and Jack got up from the bench. Juri made Bunnymund eat his words when she played a portion of First Love by Utada Hikaru. Jack stared cockingly at Bunnymund as he looked like he could poop an egg.

"Juri has skill, but you won't be able to amount to it mate."

Jack shrugged, "Eh. At least, I can get close."

Bunnymund left the room.

****

Five days passed quickly. The day after tomorrow was the big day. The day Jack will prove to Bunnymund, he is capable of learning something. Jack finally got the song down, it was one certain part that he had trouble with. So for the next 2 days, Juri planned to work extra hard to show him. Juri stood, "I'ma go find the music sheets, hopefully they'll help. Its in my room so I should be back in a minute."

He nodded and when she left, Jack tried to play the ending again. He failed but he felt accomplished that he was able play a few notes of the ending! He could hear the pesky taps of water from outside land on the roof of the place. Along with a rare claps of thunder. Five minutes passed, and Jack was wondering what's taking Juri so long. Her sheets should be in plain sight, he thought, maybe she's searching for them.

Another five minutes passed, as well as another clap of thunder. This rainy day made the aura of the empty room made Jack feel awkward. Maybe I should check on her, he thought. Jack went up the stairs and knocked on Juri's door.

"Everything okay in there?"

"Yeah!" She said, but quite loud, like she was shouting her responce.

"Can I come in?"

"No!" says Juri, to quickly too. He frowned, "Why?"

"Jack, just don't come in! Go now!"

Another clap of thunder, it was silent. Jack felt hurt that she was saying these things, "Juri what's wrong? Did I do something?"

"Leave!"

That set it. He obeyed, feeling like a lost puppy. Jack walked to his bedroom and multiple things ran in his head.

"Did I do something?" He said to himself.

Jack was confused, because he hadn't anything to upset Juri. It was difficult to upset her, because she was always happy. Jack came up with a few things as the next sound of thunder came.

"Is this about Cupid?" He said softly.

Juri had become close to Cupid, and Cupid could have taken his chance with that, Jack thought. Cupid is master at love, Juri is a girl and quite forgiving.

"Could they be dating?" Jack asked himself. The words felt sour in his mouth when he said it. What if they are? Did she run into something that reminded her of Cupid? Since he left, did it make her upset? And which is why she wouldn't want Jack to see her like that.

But are they dating, he thought again. But this time, it made him furious. Cupid dating Juri, if it were true, then knowing Cupid, he would take advantage of Juri and worse, take her away soon. Take her when she's done her duty as a Guardian.

Once it all processed, he noticed the rain stopped a bit ago. He needed to confront Juri about this, and get her head straight. Jack stormed to her room and didn't bother knocking, he just barged in. Juri was about to leave when Jack busted in.

"Jack what are y-"

"Are you dating Cupid?"

She went wide eyed, "What?!"

"Its a yes or no question."

"Jack why are you thinking t-"

Juri has refused to answer, that cleared it for Jack. He was panting, running his hands through his hair, and his heart ached.

"Juri! I warned you. You're a girl and Cupid is going to take advantage of you!"

Now it was hard to upset Juri, but this punched her in the face, "Why are saying these things? Cupid is not a bad person! He cares for me. And when did gender matter? So what if I'm girl?! Jack I can take care of myself, even without you guys."

She pushed him out of her room saying, "Come back with an apology, when you learn to not jump to conclusions. Until then, don't even talk to me."

She spat the words like venom and slammed the door. When it closed, her back slid on it as her heart felt like it been fried and stabbed. She was better than what his words said, but why did it hurt badly?