Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 9

"Thats it?" Juri said once Aphrodite was gone, "I don't even know how to use this!"

"Ahem." says Cupid, "Who am I? I am the person that uses a BOW and ARROW to help others fall in love."

"So you'll help me?" She asked with an excited grin, he nodded. But Jack felt odd about it, after all Cupid is known to be a ladies man and known to manipulate women. Before he could say something, they heard a laugh. They all tensed, gripping their weapons and scanned their surroundings.

That's when a black mist surrounded them. The laugh was heard again amd the mist formed into Pitch. Juri's heart sped up as he eyed her.

"Do you like the arrangements I did to this place Cupid?"

"Certainly not beautiful."

"What did you do to the arrows?" Tooth said, he grinned.

"You mean these?" Mist formed around his hand and in popped a large bag in his hands. He reached inside and pulled out a handful of silver arrows.

Cupid flinched, "Now, I understand these haven't been fired at the couples yet, since they're silver. But I wonder what will happen if I just...?"

"No!" Cupid ran towards Pitch. With a smirk, Pitch snapped the arrows in his hands, Cupid fell to the ground. Juri, out of reflex, pulled back the arrow and straight at Pitch, but missed by aim. It reappeared in her hand, as she ran to Cupid as Pitch laughed at her, a sand whip hit Pitch. The Guardians fought Pitch as Juri checked on Cupid.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"Those arrows...hadn't been shot yet. It was planned to fire today at certain people...but now they snapped...and couples have lost hope in love. Lost belief in me."

"We'll get them back, I promised remember?"

North ran to Juri and Cupid, "Come on Juri, we need you."

"I can't even fire straight!"

"But you can still shoot it! Hurry!" He picked up Cupid and ran off. Juri ran to the rest and found them still fighting Pitch. He was distracted, so with the bow in her left hand, she placed the arrow head in front of the string. Pulling back, she fired at Pitch, but he disappeared. She was dumbfounded, until she felt a hand around her neck and a body pressed behind her.

"Juri!" Jack yelled, running towards them. He paused when Pitch said,

"Ah, ah, ah. If you come any closer, I and including Juri leave, together."

Jack stood his ground, as he felt defenseless when he looked ar Juri's eyes, that shook in anxiety. She gulped, then she felt something in her hand. Realizing it was her arrow, quickly and hard, she stabbed it in Pitch's leg. He groaned pain and let her go. She swiftly snatched the bag from his hand, and when she got near Jack, he embraced her. Jack sighed in relief and Juri was confused, but shortly after, he pulled her away from the area with Tooth and Sandy behind them. They quickly made it to North's sleigh and hopped in, and off they were. North opened a portal and finally escaped from Cupid's land.

They all sighed.

"Juri, you alright?" Jack asked,

"I'm fine." She said with a smile, it made him feel a lot better.

"AND. I did get this back." She grinned and pulled up the bag of arrows. North laughed in triumph, Tooth hugged her, Sandy and Bunny gave her a thumbs up. Jack ruffled her hair and she playfully punched him on his arm.

"Thank you, Juri." Cupid said tiredly.

With a smile, she said, "I promised, didn't I?"

The sleigh landed on land, and they realized that they were already at North's home.