Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 24

Once the door flew open, Jack stepped outside, and found North's sleigh crashed on the street. The reindeer of his sleigh ran away from the sleigh, North stood from his fall.

"No, come back!" North called out to them, but they were now gone.

"North, are you okay?" Tooth asked, looking up at him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"It's official. My powers are kaboom."

Tooth gasped, "Look! It's Jack!" she pointed at Jack, and attempted to fly out of the sleigh, but her powers were draining away as well. She fell to the ground and Jack walked towards her.

"You okay?" He asked, helping her up, she nodded.

"What are you doing here?" asked North, getting out too. He had to use one of his swords as a came, to support him up to walk.

"Pitch took Juri, I was able to get her out just in time. And we found him, to help us." Jack gestured to Jamie, who stepped outside. His face lit up when he spotted the Guardians.

"The last light..." North muttered.

"Oh my god, it is you! I mean...it is you!" Jamie said, then shook North's large hand. Then looked over at Jack, saying "I knew it wasn't a dream!"

North looked astonished, "Jack...he sees you."

Jack smiled in agreement, then noticed that one was missing from the group.

"Wait, where's Bunny?"

"Losing Easter, took it's tole on all of us, on Bunny, most of all." They made room to be able to see a better view of the sleigh. Then, Bunnymund hopped out his seat, he wasn't his 6'1 self anymore, but a small baby rabbit that could fit on top of both of anybodies' hands.

"Oh no..." Jack said. Bunnymund hopped onto the wing of the sleigh, looking over at the group.

Jamie chuckled, "That's the Easter Bunny?"

Bunnymund stood in his feet, facing Jamie, "Now somebody sees me! Where were you about an hour ago mate?!"

"Man...if Juri saw you like this..." says Jack, chuckling at the thought.

"Don't even go there!" Bunnymund said, a bit of fear in the tone at the thought of Juri attacking the small Bunnymund with hugs and kisses.

"What happened to him? He used to be all huge and cool, now he's all cute." Jamie says while scratching behind Bunnymund's ear. Bunnymund arched his head in delight while stomping his foot repeately.

Bunnymund finally snapped telling Jack, "Did you tell him to say that?" he jumped down, and hopped towards Jack, making punching motions with his paws, "That's it. Let's go, me and you. Come on!"

"No, no. He told me you were real, just when I was starting to believe you weren't." says Jamie.

Bunnymund looked over at Jamie in disabelief, "He made you believe? In me?"

Jamie nodded. Bunnymund looked up at Jack, smiling. Jack smiled back, then finally said, "Listen, Bunny. You were right, about Juri. I was so, desperate, to find out the beginning of my life. When actually, my beginning, was right in front of me, this whole time. I finally figured it out, thanks Bunny."

"Don't mention it, mate." Bunnymund replied.

Jamie smiled, as Tooth awed while North put his hand on Jack's shoulder, patting him lightly.

"Where is Juri, anyway?"

"She's inside, resting. After our encounter with Pitch earlier, its really took the best of her. She's going to need all the care she can get." Jack says.