one

(A/N hi! welcome to my story... just a few things before we start.

i would expect people to have read the manga before reading this otherwise it's spoiling attack on titan season four lol.

i tweak bits and pieces of the manga, quote from it a lot, add things and change the storyline.

ok anyways on with the story!)

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

2000 years ago (1/3)ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
slavery
/ˈsleɪv(ə)ri/
a condition of having to work very hard without proper remuneration or appreciation.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

The world was a toxic, harsh place. Some had the luxury to indulge in the finest bread and wine, while others were chained and beaten - treated as slaves.

The slaves came in all sort of shapes and sizes: tall, short, thin, thick, adults and even children. But the worst part of it all was that...

"I can't take this anymore!"

"What are we supposed to do without getting caught then?"

The twins. They were victims to it all. No one really knew who they were or what their names were, they themselves didn't even know.

Everyday they were forced to see and live in the painful suffocation of society and how slaves such as themselves were being treated.

They were shoved, dragged everywhere, hit, and even taken advantage of because of their naivety - they didn't know what was happening to them, they just went with it. The men called them 'good girls,' so they assumed that they were being rewarded for their hard work.

The older twin was a frail girl, she had dirty blonde straight hair which rested on her shoulders, a fringe partly covering her round, light green eyes.

The younger twin had dark wavy locks that fell just past her shoulders. Her eyes were hazel, but had more of a dark green tint to them than brown. The brunette's eyes were an almond shape and held a fierce gaze, the complete opposite of her sister's.

"It doesn't matter, it hurts me to see what's happening to us happen to the people around us too!"

The blonde frowned at her 12 year old twin before sighing, "we'll go tonight then, when everyone is asleep."

The brunette smirked at her sister before lifting the bucket of water back onto her shoulder and returning to her post.

***