Introduction:

"Okay people, listen up!" Chief Webber called out.

For the past months, chosen residents and interns, appointed attendings and surgical staff had been practicing at the skills lab, perfecting the procedure that could put the hospital on the map.

Richard put his hands on his waist, standing firmly as he continued, "I expect everyone to do their jobs. Do it right, people. We have a history to make."

Richard Webber signaled Mark Sloan to take the stage.

"Double Leg Transplant Surgery." Mark uttered dramatically as he made his way towards the stage, making Callie snicker as she stood with the other residents. "This will be our last practice so, get. your. heads. in the game," He clapped his hands as he added, "Let's take it step by step. We will have two teams. One team on each leg. Two neurosurgeons will head each team - our very own Dr. Derek Shepherd," Mark gestured his head towards the blue eyed neurosurgeon beside him, "and the away team, Dr. Eric Keaton." Mark paused and pointed at the tall, dark haired man, with arms crossed over his chest, leaning on the wall beside the skeleton model. The interns and residents present turned to look at him as Eric Keaton held up his head and nodded at the plastic surgeon.