The Mafia Ball Part 3

 Valerie Thompson POV

 Chapter 19

All the mafia leaders are here. From America to Russia. It's nice to see that. I see some really cute guys but, I see someone that keeps looking at me. Very nice, cute, and very handsome in his suit. I wonder what his name is? What mafia is he from? Is he an enemy?

As I am thinking this, I see a very beautiful beating this guy. CRACK!! Ooo that had to hurt. Then, the man that she is with pulls her to him and is talking to her. Aww she's blushing. I walk to the ladies' room just to freshen up a bit. I hear someone walk in.

"Hello." She says to me.

"Hi." I say to her.

"I love your dress. It's beautiful." She says to me. She is very sweet.

"Aww, thank you. Your dress is gorgeous." I speak.

"Aww, thank you, too. And you're welcome." She says back.

"I'm Valerie, by the way. Nice to meet you." I stick my hand out to shake her hand.

"I'm Christina. Nice to meet you, as well." She says and shakes my hand. So, we started talking. I found that she is the leader of the Russian mafia. I told her that I was the daughter of the American mafia leader. We have the same car. She has a younger brother. I told her that I have a twin. Me and her look the same and I have and older brother. She has a dog nae Zeus. Adorable. Her favorite color is blue and mine is pink. She is dating the leader of The Sicilian Mafia. I told her that I am single, but they're some very cute guys here. She asked me if I see anyone one that looked interesting and I told her one did. So, we walked out of the ladies' room and I showed her. Turns out that is her brother.

"I'm sorry." I say to her. She giggles.

"No, don't be. Honestly, he's been staring at you the whole time. Don't say anything but I think my brother has a crush on you right now." She says to me. With both giggle. We exchange phone numbers. Then I meet two other people. Tara and Scarlett. Scarlett is dating the Italian Mafia leader. Daniel. Tara is dating the Beta of the Sicilian Mafia. Devin. Massmio's son. (Adopted son). I see my dad talking to them. And I know he made some friends. Just like I did. So, now we ALL exchange phone numbers.

Valerie's Dress

Valerie's Shoes

Valerie's Make-up