Designs

Carbry 

Carbry didn't mind watching.

While his mate was pleasured by their two lovers or even afterwards when Meri and Ryker continued their tryst and Daryl had turned to him, smelling and tasting of her, Carbry was completely content to watch. He had the deliciously sexy cowboy in his lap, who was mischievously making sure Carbry was just as turned on as the rest of them and teasing him with no finish, but Carbry didn't mind.

Once Meriwa was sleeping on Ryker's chest, leaving the young vampire to look heartbreakingly tender and disarmed, Daryl had smiled at the two of them before kissing Carbry's temple and leaving the room.

Ryker smirked lazily, his eyes watching the doorway his mate had wandered out through. "You're going to have to go get him."

Carbry knew Daryl was turned on and not shy about seeking out his own pleasure, but he also trusted Ryker's knowledge of his own mate. So, he stood from the chair and stalked after the cowboy, following him down the loft and into the kitchen.

They were still in Ryker's apartment, and though it was a nice place, it was too small and a little too far away from Carbry's penthouse. Carbry had regretted having more than one building a couple times in the war, though he had never really hated the idea as much as now when Daryl and Ryker were several city blocks away from his home.

Even as he watched Daryl start eating cold take out from the fridge, it simply reminded Carbry that he didn't have access to his kitchen or staff of cooks here, and he found himself making a mental note of trying to find a reason to get them to move into the main Knight Corp building. Daryl gave him a lopsided grin and opened the fridge, grabbing then handing Carbry a bottle of blood before resuming his eating.

Carbry had not been particularly thirsty, but the expression of understanding on the cowboy's face wasn't something he wanted to ruin. He and Daryl were working on bonding, though there was still a fair bit between the two of them left to be worked through. And, as difficult as the cowboy was at times, Carbry found himself falling in love with the man as much as Ryker and Meri seemed to be falling for one another.

Before Car could say anything, they heard the sound of Meriwa waking up and immediately continuing to play with Ryker, and Carbry grinned when he saw Daryl's eyes go up to the loft and darken. They couldn't see what was happening on the bed other than shifting shadows on the wall and ceiling, but the sounds were enough to fill in the blanks and pick up Carbry's arousal where it had been simmering at that low hunger all night.

Breaking into a wide grin, he pulled the forgotten take out container and fork out of Daryl's hand and led him to the couch where he pulled the man into his lap. Before Daryl could ask what he was doing, Carbry started trailing his mouth down the man's throat, one hand pulling out his phone and calling up the security viewing application and the other sliding into Daryl's boxers.

Carbry distracted the cowboy until he had managed to get into the video feed of Ryker's apartment, giving them full view of what their mates were up to. Then he pulled Daryl back against him, hand resting innocently on the man's abs as Carbry whispered. "Now, I don't use this often. And only I have access to it if there's an emergency... And I have never watched you two without your permission before."

Not while they were having sex, anyways. There had been times when he had checked up on them, briefly glancing in on the apartment to make sure they were both safe and alright. And he had been around when Ryker had done it to check on Daryl when the man had been alone.

As the two of them watched, Daryl continued to tease him, arching against him, pressing into him, turning to nip at his jaw or throat, driving Carbry to the edge of his self control. But he amused himself with following the cowboy's lead, teasing right back, even once the other two had climaxed and fallen back into adorable cuddling.