Tickle Fight

Meriwa

Meri huffed as she placed the note on Car's desk. Her mate was being a dick. He'd promised to spend the afternoon with her, but he was in a stupid meeting with stupid Timmy. To make matters worse, Ryke wasn't on shift, so she couldn't go play with him in the training facility either. Instead of working, Ryke and Daryl were spending time together, which she truly didn't mind. Meriwa just knew that Ryke and the cowboy were probably using their time to fuck like rabbits because they were insatiable, and that thought had given her this idea in the first place. She grinned, looking down at the treasure map she'd drawn for Car. This was going to be fun.

Still smirking, she gathered her magic around her and willed herself to be deposited in Ryker and Daryl's apartment. Just as she'd expected, the men were naked in Ryke's loft bed. For a few moments, she watched the two of them make out and grope each other because they hadn't yet realized she was there a few feet away. As she listened to their soft noises, she bit her lip then watched with rapt attention as, slowly, Ryker slid his hands down Daryl's toned stomach, tickling over his abs before searching lower then grasping her best friend and stroking him.

When Daryl moaned, she finally spoke. "Hi ya!"

Both men jumped, and Ryker broke the kiss and released the cowboy so that he could glare at her. "God dammit, Meri! Don't do that!"

Meriwa laughed as her eyes met Daryl's own amused gaze. "Car abandoned me for Timmy. So...can I watch?" Her question tapered off into a chuckle that died in her throat when, before she knew what was happening, a naked Ryker had jumped out of bed and wrapped her in his arms then pulled her down onto the mattress between him and Daryl.

She giggled and kicked against his hold as Ryke growled in her ear. "You just have to be a creepy voyeur, don't you Princess? At least you didn't choke on an apple this time."

Meriwa rolled her eyes as she half-heartedly struggled. "Liar. When did I do that?"

Ryker's laughter made her heart flutter, and she looked pleadingly to Daryl who was moving down her body. Her cowboy offered her a grin as he captured one of her legs and began untying her boot.

"You totally creeped on us before we were all in this...relationship. Daryl had to save you from an apple slice."

Meri blushed at the memory and redoubled her mock struggle. "Cowboy, help! The asshole is telling lies about me."

Daryl snorted and shook his head as he tossed her first boot aside before beginning work on her second one. "Nope. Keep her arms pinned, love."

Meri feigned shock. "Cowboy! I thought I was your best friend."

Having removed and tossed her other boot, Daryl kissed her ankle before moving up her body until he stopped at her waist and worked on unbuttoning her pants. "Friends don't cock block friends, Mer."

She squealed and thrashed, but Ryke held her fast while Daryl slipped off her pants. Their game went on for a while, and Daryl was just removing her bra when there was a knock on Ryker's door. The man cursed and cast his eyes to the small screen built into the wall which showed the feed from the door camera. Meri was so caught up in grappling with Daryl that she didn't bother looking at the screen. In fact, she barely heard Ryke tell the automated system to unlock the front door.

Ryke recaptured her arms and was holding her flush against his chest while Daryl climbed on top of her to pepper her face with kisses as he tickled her sides. That's when she finally realized they were being watched. When Daryl stopped kissing and tickling her, she looked over to grin at her mate. Car had decoded her message. When Meriwa tried to sit up, Ryke pulled her back down and held her tightly with enough pressure that it was almost painful...almost.

"Help me, King Vampire!" She said before Daryl kissed the ticklish spot on her hips and made her giggle once more.

"What did you do?" Carbry asked with a smirk.

"She cock blocked us. That's what she did." Ryke said with a snort as he restrained her frenetic wiggling.

"Oh, then by all means continue."

Meri admonished him as Daryl began kissing her inner thigh. "Traitor! I guess you decoded my treasure map, huh?"

Carbry rolled his eyes and held up the map she'd drawn him, a crude illustration of the straight shot from Knight Corp to Ryker's complex complete with stick figures having sex in a horribly draw version of Ryker's apartment. Daryl looked up at the map and snorted before returning his attention to kissing his way up her thigh. Now that she'd stopped struggling, Ryke released his hold on her, and she tilted her head back to smile at him.

He kissed her forehead before saying, "How are you so bad at drawing? You could have at least given us pirate hats or something. It's supposed to be a treasure map after all."

She frowned as Daryl began massaging her upper thigh. "Fuck, why didn't I think of that? By the way, you guys are the sexiest torturers."

He grinned back at her. "And you're the sexiest cock blocker."

Meri beamed before blurting out. "I love you."

She hadn't really said it before. Yeah maybe drunkenly on vacation she'd said it, and she'd told Daryl she loved him countless times. Even before they'd started this whole foursome thing, she'd told her cowboy best friend she loved him, but she hadn't really ever told just Ryke. She loved Ryke, too, of course. Loved him just as much as Daryl now, if she were being honest with herself. But, Ryke was also...weird about affection and shit sometimes.

So, when she'd accidentally blurted it out, Meri had expected Ryke's look to change, maybe become more guarded or shuttered or something. Therefore, she was surprised by what she saw on his face. Yeah, for a moment, the man grew confused and looked pensive enough that she kind of worried she'd fucked things up and scared him away, but then his clouded expression cleared and he offered her a brilliantly genuine smile.

"I love you too, Princess. Now, time to punish the creepy voyeur. You the voyeur, not Carbry the voyeur seeing as you're the one who actually snuck up on us, and you invited Carbry to watch."

She heard Carbry laughing as she squealed again and Daryl soon resumed his teasing and tickling, which was fast turning from playful to sensual. Yeah she'd definitely been able to make this boring day a bit more fun.