Chapter 46

In the morning, I woke up with the stupidest grin on my face.

"Why are you so happy?" Thea, who was inside the room asked me. I would have told her about the reason behind my happiness but just then we heard a loud noise from downstairs. We practically jumped outside the room to see what chaos had doomed upon us again.

"What happened?" I asked Nathan, who was beside me. Most of the others were inside the room but there was no sign of what the noise was about. Only the grim look on all their faces were visible.

"Can somebody tell us what all of that was about?" Thea asked again.
"Well Finn left just now after picking up a phone call, saying that it was urgent. On top of that Avery came and the rest is history," Eleanor stated.

That explained the commotion. Not the part where Finn left but the part where Avery arrived. That dumbass could not just leave us alone.

"That's all? I thought world war was starting," I added sarcastically before going upstairs to use the washroom. All the others resumed the work they were doing too.

As I came out of the washroom, I saw Thea and Addison seated on the bed. They were the only ones in the room and I knew there was not a better chance to say it.

"Guys I have to say something," I began as I sat on the bed across them.
"Spill it out," Thea added while looking at me.
"So I may have a teeny tiny crush on Jason," I stated.

"Vianna we all figured that out a long time back," Addi said.
"Let me finish," I screeched.
"Oh God what is it now? You are being weird," she stated as she took in my behaviour.

"So last night I was sitting on the porch outside when Jason came and we had a talk," I added.
"And?" asked Thea.
"We may have kissed," I announced which made thee girls look at me with wide eyes.

"And Jason might have called me his girlfriend," I mentioned. Just by saying it I was feeling all giddy inside.

"I think I'm going to shred some happy tears," Addi said. She was obviously being extravagant but the look on both their faces proved that they were genuinely elated to hear what I had said.

"Vee now has a boyfriend who is none other than Jason," Addison added as if she was just realising it. To be honest, I was still pondering if it was true or just a dream.

"It was high time that you two dated. It was evident that both of you liked each other but were just scared to reveal it," Thea stated after a while.

I agreed with her on a level. Albeit, I did not know about Jason but I was surely denying my feelings because I was terrified that I would be the one ending up in vain. There was still a high chance of me getting hurt but keeping those thoughts aside, I tried to be optimistic.

Thea and Addison made me swear that I would explicate it all after we went home. They would have wanted to know it all ay that instant, but the others were calling us from downstairs.

I noticed Jason's eyes on me as I was descending the stairs. Thea, had noticed it too because she nudged my shoulder playfully at that time.

"We are supposed to leave by evening or it would be very dark outside when we drive," Owen stated as all of us gathered around the couch and sat on the spots available.

"I'm going to the beach now. The weather is so good outside," added Noah.

"Did anyone say we're going to the beach?" it was the other bitch that came in our view and spoke up.

"Do whatever you want to do Avery," Noah added blandly.
"Just make sure you don't come in our sight," I said out loud even though I was not supposed to.