Chapter 42

Addison and Thea had planned that we, girls, would hangout because it had been a long time since we had a proper girls day. Thus on Wednesday, we all drove to Thea's house.

"There's a lot for us to catch up," Addison said and I totally agreed. With the diversity of things going on in the lives of us we did not have the time to sit down and share it like we usually did.

"Thea how's everything between Nathan and you?" I asked Thea.
"Better than what I thought was possible," Thea said smiling.
"Is there any new tea about you two?" Addison inquired while she pluckered her eyebrows.
"No. We just kissed a few times that's all," said Thea while blushing.

"I'm honestly elated that everything is fine between the two of you," Addison said and I could not agree more.
"So you are dating," I stated.
"Yeah you could say that," Thea said and smiled shyly.

"So both of you are in actual relationships wow," I said as I actually realised it. Addison and Thea giggled hearing that.

"You know I think I'm actually falling for Noah," Addison added.
"What is that player's saying? Are you both on the same page?" I inquired.
"I hope so," Addison added while sighing.

"We all warned you that it would not be a wise decision to date Noah in the first place. What if he's not taking this as a serious relationship?" Thea asked.

"At that time, I did not know that Noah was such a sweet boy," Addison pouted.
"It is also possible that he did that for all his girls," Thea stated.
"You may think you know someone but in reality they may as well be acting it all the entire time," I mentioned as a certain name popped out in my head.

Could I be blamed? I thought I knew Reese. I had lived with her for such a long time but it was only at the present when I was finding out all the secrets which I was fed.

"Noah and I will have to talk," Addison stated while widening her eyes.
"Do it quickly," commanded Thea.
Addison nodded her head before turning to face me.

"What's up with you and Jason?" Addison asked me with great enthusiasm.
"We're good," I said.

"Are we not going to talk about the fact that he drops off you at school now?" Thea asked while hitting me playfully.
"Guys he only did it on Monday and today," I said brushing it off.

"That makes it two days," Addi added and winked.

"On Monday he had given me the ride because I was not feeling well and today morning when he heard that I'll not take the car because I'll come to Thea's house with her, he told me he would give me the ride," I expounded.

"Yeah yeah that's nothing at all," said Thea but the humour in her voice could be identified.

"So Noah told us all to stay at his cottage after the bonfire event," I said changing the subject.
"Yeah, all of you are coming right?" Addison inquired which made both Thea and I to nod.

"It'll be fun. There will be a party after the bonfire and after that all of us will stay at Noah's place," Addi said while clapping her hands excitedly.

"The bonfire is this Friday isn't it?" Thea asked to confirm it.
"Uh huh," I said.

In all truthfulness, I was excited for the whole thing. It meant that we friends could all have fun. On top of that, Jason would be there and though I may not get much importance from him, his presence
alone could lighten the event.

"Why am I sounding like a dumbstruck lovesick person right now?" I thought to myself and shook my head to clear the thought.

Thea, Addison and I had spent the whole evening together talking about life as it was. We all poured our hearts out but the one thing that I could not tell them was the whole situation with Reese.