XII. Serious Talk

Nuri.

The steam from the shower rose around us like a thin film of fog. As the water from the shower head poured around us, our heavy breathing and rocking made for one erotic scene. Nathaniel kept my eyes, never once letting my gaze stray from his.

"You can't know how beautiful you are," he said quietly. "You're eyes, you face, your skin...," His head fell to my chest briefly and he met my eyes once again. "You're my world Nuri Hart."

We were on the shower bench with me astride him, his hardness furrowed as deep as it's ever been within me, and I was on the verge of an orgasm.

"And... you're... ahh... King..." the sweet penetration wouldn't allow me to say much more as it demanded that I do nothing but feel.

"Forgive me Angel?" His silent plea against my lips was serious. "You forgive me for acting out like I did?"

I nodded my reply.

He shook his head. "No baby. Tell me you forgive me. I need to hear you say it."

His hand were on my hips guiding me onto him, and I made sure to meet him thrust for thrust. 

"C'mon Nuri baby, please." He touched his lips to mine. "Tell me you forgive me. I need the words."

"I forgive you King. I forgive you." There was just no hiding my fustration.

He smiled against my lips, his thrust faster now. "You still love me?"

"Nathaniel!" 

"I need to hear the words Nuri," he whispered. "You know I love you. Tell me again that you love me."

"I love you."

"I love you more." His hands were at my throat and he kissed me hard. This was a hot possessive kiss that screamed of ownership and there was no denying the mark he was leaving on me. 

I scooted forward making sure that my toes touched the floor of the tub. It was the base of support I needed to control my grind on him. I was rewarded when he took in a sharp breath and clamped his hands back on my hips. Guiding my erect nipple to his mouth, I offered it to him. "Put your mouth on me King, please."

"You want me to suck on you?"

"Yes baby, I know you like it."

"Do you like when I suck on it?"

"I love it."

With gusto, his lips met my dark pebble and he latched on sucking gently at first, than harder.

With a sigh, I held the back of his head to my breast and bounced on his lap. He met me with forceful thrusts of his own and I felt empowered noticing that Nathaniel submitted to my control. I needed him to lose himself, I needed him to feel the abandon I felt when he dominated my body. 

I made sure to rock my hips with each grind, and each time he squeezed my hips, I whispered things I knew would send him over the edge. 

                You're so big King.    
    I needed this all day.    
    Come inside me baby. 

He was erratic. His hands, not able to find their grip, rested on my hips flexed and relaxed, moved up my waist and back still flexing and relaxing, until finally they flailed out beside him.

Success. 

I kept bouncing on him, grinding and popping with more delight. His mouth released my nipple with a pop. "Nuri. Shit," he hissed and rested his hands behind his head. "You don't know what you're doing to me, fuck. Don't you fucking stop baby."