じゅうよん

Fourteen | Crescent.

"Mission?" An emotionless voice asked.

Jin stared at Luna, who is now Crescent for the time being, and stayed silent. No matter how many times he turned her into Crescent, he could never get use to how her voice and her facial expression changes almost immediately. It's like all he has to do is flip a switch and she will only listen to the specific orders given and shut the whole world out.

"Mission?" Crescent asked once again, waiting for an answer.

"Ah- Sorry. You will be briefed about it during the meeting."

"Understood." Crescent immediately leaves for the meeting room, leaving Jin to trail behind her, leaving Jin to feel guilty about the change.

Once they reached the door, Crescent reached into her pocket and took out a Trigger that she hadn't use since she first Yuma.

"Trigger On."

With the Trigger activated, her Trion body was exchanged with the real one. She was covered in black from head to toe, with a black hoodie covering her eyes in order to hide her identity. Crescent then proceeded to knock on the door and entered the room. Everyone except the executives was surprised and put up their guard immediately when they saw a suspicious person walking into the room.

The stares Crescent received with not within her priorities, therefore there was no need to care about them. She walked over and stood next to the Commander of Border, Kido Masamune.

Just before anyone could open their mouths and question her existence, the door opened once again and revealed Jin this time round.

"Let's begin the meeting."

The room turned dark and only the projector was the only source of light within the whole room. Shinoda started off the meeting with, "Jin has seen a prediction of Border being attacked."

"And according to Enedora, it will probably be Galopula, this is under the assumption that it's Aftokrator coming after us again, since we rescued all our hostages."

"Is the whole Border going to prepare for another fight?" Kei questioned, not understanding the main purpose of this meeting.

Netsuki shook his head and reasoned, "No, we're practically throwing the citizens' trust away if we tell them that another large-scale attack is happening. Therefore we're going to be keeping this under tight wraps. We will not tell the trainees about this matter, and we will only tell the necessary B-Rank agents."

"Rank Wars will continue without interruption unless it is an absolute necessity as well as Defense Duty." Kido announced.

"So we're here to plan the strategy based on Jin-san's predictions on when they attack?" Izumi Kohei asked, taking a try at guessing the main purpose.

"No, Agent Crescent will be dealing with the main attacks from Galopula." Kido replied.

"Don't get me wrong, Kido-san. It's not that we don't trust your decision, but we can't possibly let someone who we don't know and has never seen. How can one person fight a whole army?" Kei questioned, raising his brow.

It was within expectations that the agents were cautious and doubtful of the announcement. The cream of the crop were practically told that they weren't needed and the person standing in front of them could fight a whole army alone.

"If this is about Crescent's abilities, there is nothing to worry about. I will vouch for her capabilities. My orders are final." Kido ended the conversation, not allowing Kei or anyone else question his order.