なな

Seven | Saving Luna.

"Kido-san, I didn't think you would actually select them for this Away Mission." Jin said to Kido.

"I had no choice, her Black Trigger is with Replica." Kido's words caused Jin's eyes to widen, unable to believe the Head of Border's words.

Jin knew that Luna was incredibly attached to her Black Trigger. There was no way she would let anyone take her Black Trigger away, no matter who it is. Moreover, she isn't supposed to be apart from her Black Trigger.

I would have definitely thought that she would tell me before she left.

But then again, she had no way to tell me anything during the battle without revealing anything without risk.

Jin thought about why Replica didn't tell anyone about it. Was Replica asked to keep it a secret by Luna? In any case, it was a good thing that Replica had Luna's Black Trigger. Luna's Trigger is able to detect her general location, which would make locating her a lot easier. The bad thing about it is that the Trigger will not activate if Luna does not wish for it to activate.

It should work, if Luna left it behind, that's what it's for.

Now we just have to wait for one more month until we rescue her.

~

A month and two days later.

Currently on the ship was Tachikawa-tai, Kazama­-tai, Fuyushima-tai and Mikumo-tai, all of them were going through their plan one last time before going through the gate. The plan was to split up into half, with Tachikawa-tai and Fuyushima-tai fending off the attackers while Kazama-tai and Mikumo-tai would go and look for the kidnapped agents. Of course, Mikumo­-tai was given permission to look for Luna.

Replica handed Yuma Luna's Black Trigger as she wished before she left when looking for her. As soon as they went through the gate, the Black Trigger responded and Tachikawa Kei reminded Osamu, "Mikumo, don't do anything stupid. If there's any danger and you can't handle it, tell us and retreat."

After making their way into Aftokrator's base, they parted their ways. They had no choice but to knock every single guard out since there were just far too many to avoid them. However, one of them managed to slip through and was requesting for back up.

Osamu had told Yuma to head off to look for Luna while they fight them off with Kazama-tai. Yuma followed the Black Trigger's signal and when it grew stronger, he knew that he was heading the right way. He ran around the area, and stopped abruptly in his tracks when he saw two Neighbors talking to each other.

"Tch, they had to attack today of all days." Neighbor A said.

"Yeah, I know. We were supposed to sacrifice the subject today, how unlucky." Neighbor B replied.

Subject? Are they talking about Luna?

"Anyways, did you lock the lab up?"

"Yep, Hyrein-sama would kill us if the subject got away. But either way, the scientist did a really good job though."

Scientist? Good job? What did they do to her?

After the enemies walked away, Yuma walked up to the door and was ready to kick the door open, when he found the door unlocked. Yuma chuckled internally, scoffing at Neighbor B's words.