じゅうろく

Sixteen | Christmas.

Luna sat on the rooftop as per her usual routine, however on the Border HQ rooftop this time. She was currently under a house arrest ordered by Commander Kido and she was forbidden to leave the building in order to recover from her fatigue that she accumulated during the fight with Galopula.

At the very best, Luna was allowed to go to school. However, the moment school was over, she was required to get back to HQ as soon as possible. At this point in time, she could tell that she was one of those students who did well in school but was always absent. Her finals finished a few days ago and all she had to do now was to wait for the release of their results.

Luna thought she would be spending her day staring at the skies hearing nothing, but that wasn't the case. If anything, she happened to overhear a topic that came up repeatedly: Christmas.

To Luna, Christmas was practically just another day to her. She never had a reason to celebrate Christmas. She knows that it was supposed to be a day where someone spends time with their family and have a good time, but she had no family to spend it with.

However, this time, she had a reason to celebrate Christmas. Not knowing what else to do in order to celebrate the occasion, she sat there thinking about the presents to give. It was a huge problem for her since she had absolutely no idea on what to get them.

Jin-san = Rice Crackers.

That alone was the easiest thing to settle on.

She then thought about getting them practical presents which only helped her with two gifts in the end.

Osamu-san could probably use some notebooks. His desk gets messy every time he tries to come up with strategies.

Chika-chan's gift could be a new coat, the one she's wearing is getting worn out.

Luna sat there and did some more brainstorming and ultimately decided to get her older Tamakoma members things that they liked. With the piece of paper on her lap, she only had one person left.

"Yuma."

~

"Good morning Shiori-san and Chika-chan. Did the others go out already?" Luna asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Yup. Osamu-kun and Yuma-kun went to get a new Christmas tree since the old one broke. They'll probably get some new ornaments too, some of ours went missing." Shiori answered.

After that, they began to cook. Throughout the day, people entered and left the room. Some went over to the three girls for some food tasting and the others tried to steal the food and were caught by Shiori who definitely knew that it was going to happen.

That day, the other members of the branch noted that Luna was actually a good cook since they've never seen her cook before. They then took a break around noon when Chika placed the food on the table that was meant for lunch.

Everyone was hungry and starving since they were all busy preparing for the party that only members of the Tamakoma-shibu were attending. That was a reason why Luna didn't see a need to go through such lengths to decorate the house if she was going to be honest.

But nonetheless, she did not find it annoying when decorating the house.

When lunch was over, Luna washed the dishes and took a peek at the Christmas tree after that was already decorated by Osamu and Yuma. The tree was filled with beautiful ornaments that was spread around evenly. There wasn't a spot on the tree which made Luna thought it looked clustered. It evidently showed the efforts that was put into decorating the tree.