Five | To protect what she does not know

"Luna, you fought back well." Yuma joked during their break as they began to munch down on their lunch.

After Luna had "fought" back due to her previous incident, the whole class had become awfully quiet when Luna sat back down and continued studying like nothing happened. Osamu, who witnessed the actual thing, was reminded of what Yuma did when he first arrived at the school. He sighed and said, "This reminds me of what Kuga did..."

Listening to Osamu's comment, Luna then imagined various scenarios of what Yuma might have done when he first arrived at the school. If she were to assume that the idiot sitting behind her did the same thing, Yuma probably found out that he was lying through his Side Effect and did something about it. Luna hasn't spent a long time around Yuma and the others at Tamakoma yet, but she definitely knew that Yuma disliked liars with a passion.

Luna was someone who didn't even want to bother with people, and she still is, but something about the sight in front of her felt different from all the times she spent on the rooftop watching civilians exchanging words or just walking about.

~

Two weeks later, the expected day of large-scale invasion by Aftokrator.

The group were eating lunch as usual at the rooftop. Luna has been on alert more than usual today since they were expecting the invasion today, which also meant that she was going to have to spend her whole time stuck at Border HQ since the commander wouldn't give her permission. And she had to stick to that order no matter what.

Her top priority was always going to be orders given to her.

"How are the news going around C-Rank agents?" Osamu asked.

"We're allowed to use our Triggers, but we can only use it for evacuation purposes." Chika answered.

Considering that the group was all Border agents, they were trying to not pay too much attention to the fact that they were going to be ambushed by countless Trion Soldiers today. However, the façade didn't last long.

The moment Chika mumbled to herself, countless portals to the other side of Meeden appeared. Alarms were ringing and the emergency summons were activated, summoning all Border agents to begin their work. The two trainees within the five had to separate with the other three when Luna had to head back to Border and Yuma and Osamu were supposed to head into battlefield.

"Time to go." Yuma said as the three of them began making their way to the school gates.

Luna were slightly faster and waited for them outside of school, and boy was she glad to do what she did. The whole school was practically cheering Yuma and Osamu on and Luna would have hated the amount of attention she would be given.

After which the three of them headed out until Luna had to part with them as she was supposed to head to HQ.

~

Luna felt quite frustrated as she continued listening to the further announcements from various agents from the battlefield. Things weren't currently looking so good, a new type of Trion Soldier appeared whose goal was assumed to be capturing the trainees, turning them into cubes of trion. If that wasn't bad enough, a few of the B-Rank agents was also affected when they tried to fight it.

Osamu also lost some of his trion while trying to fight it, which forced Yuma to use his Black Trigger to defeat it. The shell of the new type Trion Soldier, Rabit is quite hard, seeing as it took Yuma two punches to finish it off when he was already using his Black Trigger.