15.

The school year was almost over and my brothers came back home. We haven't spoken on why they left in the first place, but I have an idea now. My friends completely left me all I have is Kai, even then he's kind of ignoring me. 

"E, we need to talk," he said. I looked up at him and we all went into my room. I saw on my computer chair while Noel and Nolan sat on my bed. I stared at them waiting for one of them to talk. They both looked at me and I was getting impatient.

"Look are you gonna talk 'cuz if not..." I started, pointing to the door.

"No. We're sorry," they began and I just sat there waiting for the smallest violin to start playing.

"Okay. You can leave now," I said.

"E do you forgive us?" Noel asked.

"I'll see," I pushed them out my room. I knew that I had to forgive them at some point. They were my family, my brothers.

   I wanted to cry. Asia and I had a pretty big fight.

***

I looked for Asia and I saw here with my other friends in the library. They had started to ignore me and instead of being a wimp about it I decided to go up to them. I looked at my black shoes and mustered up some courage to approach them. We needed to solve this.

Finally, with enough courage, I waltzed my way over to my so-called-friends and they looked at me. I could tell that they were very uncomfortable, moving slightly in their chairs.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," Asia said while the other girls just looked at me. I waited for them to say hi to but then I realized that was not going to happen so I took a seat at the table.

"Why were you all ignoring me?" I asked straight out the bat, wanting this to be over with and us to be alright again.

   The girls all looked at Asia and then I knew that she was the ring leader behind this circus act. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Was this really Asia? Why was she acting so strange? I thought

"Look. This isn't working out," Asia said.

"WHAT isn't working out," I hush screamed.

"This friendship," Asia pointed out while the other girls were silently nodding their heads. I was confused. I didn't know why they were getting rid of me?  It was not like they were that popular either. We were all average people together but they acted like I was beneath them.

"You broke girl code," Asia explained.

"Huh?" I was utterly confused.

"You are dating my ex-boyfriend," Asia revealed.

"You and Kai dated?" I questioned.

"Yes,"

"When?"

"It was in kindergarten,"

"Really, kindergarten?" I laughed.

"Yes," Asia said.

"Dude, that was 12 years ago,"

"But I liked him ever since then,"

"You didn't tell me. I thought you were my friend. Actually, I thought you were my best friend but you're acting childish and immature. And over MY boyfriend who I didn't know that YOU liked? I can't deal with you or your petty ways. Bye Asia," and with that I walked off.

****

I was friendless and alone at school. I didn't tell Kai because I didn't want him to spend all his time with me and not his friends. He would text and ask me if it was okay if we hung out during lunch and I always said yes. 

He would always joke about him feeling sorry stealing me from my friends, but he didn't know I didn't have any.

****

This part was to mostly fill you guys in on E's family and friend life. Sorry for not updating sooner. And sorry for this not being as long.