4.

I watched him walk out of the office. When the door closed I let out a squeal. I jumped up and down on the bed when Asia walked in.

"How are you feeling?" Asia asked me. I looked at her hazel eyes and got sad. They were dull and sad. I felt responsible for doing that to her. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at me with confusion.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" she questioned.

"I'm sorry," I said. She nodded and came up to me for a hug.

"You sure are weird," she breathed in my neck as her arms were wrapped around my neck. I sighed as I felt the love projected by her. I loved her. She was definitely my best friend. When we pulled away I gathered all my things and we went to the front of the school. We made small talk about what I missed in one of the classes I had with her, which was art. Apparently, I didn't miss anything important.

When we reached the front I pulled out my phone to check the time again.

"Crap," I hissed as I hit my head. Asia, brown eyes stared at me. Her curiosity evident. I waved a bye and jogged to my car. It wasn't like Kai's. Actually, it was the exact opposite. It was an old Mazda. I don't know the exact model because it is a hunk of junk.

I practically zoomed out of the parking lot (not really, I abide by the rules). I made it home safely. I pulled into the driveway and I looked at our home. It was a nice green home. It was small. There was a small front yard with some roses outlining the porch. There was outdoor bench and a woodworking bench. I ran inside as fast as I could. If I missed dress shopping I would be murdered.

Wait. I didn't see my mom or Jorge's car outside. Crap. I missed it.

I stopped running and trudged inside, knowing when my mom gets home I'm going to get it. As I entered I saw a post-it note on the counter.

E

I am very disappointed that you missed going wedding dress shopping with me. If I don't find the dress at this shop, you may be invited to go wedding dress shopping next time.

-Mother

I just looked at the note and shook my head. I sometimes my mom wouldn't be so formal with me. The only time when she wants to be normal is when she is mad. Ever since dad left, she treats me like one of her clients or co-workers. Not like her daughter. I really wish I could talk to her but I can't. Well, not like I used to.

I went to my room. It's small because my two brothers have the bigger room since they're sharing a room. They are older than me, seniors in high school. Anyway, I plopped down on my bed. I got out my laptop and started browsing on Tumblr. My blog had some followers and they were as inactive as I am, but that doesn't discourage me.

I was about to pick a movie to watch on Netflix when my brother busted in my room. His short hair showing that he was Nolan, the older twin. Sure he was older by 2 minutes, but he still was older.

"Hey little E," his arm wrapped around my shoulder as he sat on my bed next to me. I pushed his arm off of me and hit him upside the head.

"Mother is sure mad at you. She couldn't enjoy dress shopping, just kept on huffing and puffing," his arms waving as he explained. I had to keep dodging them every so often," Why weren't you there?"

"I had a panic attack and I blacked out," I explained looking down rubbing my arm. He turned me to him and hugged me. He pulled me back and kissed me on my forehead.

"I'm sorry me or Noel wasn't there. We shouldn't have missed school. Mom was stressed and...I'm sorry," he rubbed his temple, obviously stressing out over this.

"It's okay Asia and Kai were there..." I stopped mid-sentence.

"Wait. Kai Blake?" he asked confusion etched on his face.

"Yeah, the weirdest thing happened today..." and I explained to him what happened. He nodded, the confusion leaving, but was replaced with worry.

"I'm going to talk to Noel. Bye little E," with that he left my room. I got out my phone that was left in my bag and checked my messages.

Asia: I hope you're okay.

Me: I am. Thanks. :)

I had more so I opened them also.

Unknown: When are we going to hang out?

Me: Who dis?

Unknown: You don't know? smh. It's Kai

I, then, saved his number in my phone.

Me: Idk

Kai: Tomorrow after school

Me: Okay

Kai: Okay it's set.

Me: Yep

Kai: Goodnight Eliza.

Me: Goodnight Kai.