5.

I woke up before my alarm clock the next day. The sun was not up. I groaned in my pillow trying to force myself back to sleep. Even though I tried, I failed. I got up and took a shower, which I hate doing. It was not because I hate being clean, it was because I was naked. I could see all my body rolls and stretch marks. It's all too much to see. 

  I made my way into the shower and turned the heat all the way up. The water burning my skin. I felt like I was cooking in a stew. Eliza soup would be a good meal. I have a lot of meat. I got the bar of soap and rubbed my skin hard. It felt like it was going to peel off. The steam in the bathroom became overwhelming. It felt like I was in a spa minus the relaxing part. I couldn't breathe anymore. My skin was red, my head spinning. I turned off the water, dried off, wrapped my body with a towel, and went outside to my room (my bathroom was connected to my room, which made up for my room being so small). I removed my towel and laid on the bed with absolutely nothing on. Out of nowhere my bedroom door open. My legs were wide open.

"Girl, close your legs," my mother lowered herself on my bed. Her pale skin illuminated by my window light. She had red lipstick and golden eye shadow. Her red dress and white floppy sun hat made her seem younger, her white pumps made her legs look longer. My mom was a beauty. I don't know what happened to me. I got my blanket and covered my body.

"I've seen you naked before. You don't need to cover up. Anyhow, I heard the reason why you couldn't make it yesterday. I'm so furious at your school. They didn't even contact me. Like you doesn't call the mother and their child fainted.  Ugh. Well, lucky for you, I didn't find a wedding dress, so you may join me next time," she stood up wiping off her dress making her way towards the door. 

"Okay, mom," I said shaking my head at my mom's weirdness. I rose off my bed wrapping the blanket around my body.

"Oh and by the way. Andy will be over for dinner and so will your father and his...ugh," my mom left the room. When the door closed I dropped the blanket and went to my closet.

  I picked out a black long sleeved shirt, black leggings, and black laced ankle boots. I put my unruly, brown, curly hair in a ponytail and put my mint E.O.S. lip balm on and headed down stairs to get breakfast.

  I saw my mother cooking and I groaned on the inside. My mom never told me to my face (directly), but I know she despises the fact that I am overweight. She's trying to make me lose weight by comparing me to other people, giving me tasteless food, and poking at me. Like really, poking? At first it used to bother me but I've gotten used to it, but my brother's haven't. I fell bad that they have to eat the tasteless food and hear me and mother fight. I also feel bad that they have to stand up for me all the time.

  A plate was soon set in front of me. It had egg whites and an apple (green). I mumbled and thanks and started to eat (which took me less than 6 minutes). In that span, my two brothers came down too. Noel's hair falling over his eyes, looking very rugged. 

"Hey Noel. I didn't see you yesterday," I turned around looking at him.

"Yeah...Oh and I heard that...yesterday...I'm sorry," he mumbled rubbing his neck. He was never good with things like this, Nolan is. Noel does have his moments but it's not often.

"Dude, it's okay," I got up and hugged him. He hugged me back. I smiled and nodded to Nolan and he smiled me. I hopped off the bar stool heading over the couch. I had 20 min left until I had to leave. I took out my phone and saw that I had one message.

Kai: I'm picking you up. What is your address?

Me: No.

Kai: Yes I am

Me: No

Kai: Yes. I'm not going to give up.

Me: Whatever.

  I gave him my address and got up and got my bag. About 10 minutes later I heard a honk and I knew it was him.

"Who's that?" Nolan asked.

"Um...Kai is picking me up," I looked on the floor kicking my left leg.

"You mean us," Noel got his bag, as did Nolan.

"No...no. Please no," I put my hands together moving it back and forth.

"We're going to be late," Nolan walked out the door.

"Come on Lil' E," Noel said striding out the door. I sighed in defeat heading out the door too.

(A/N I am so happy with this story. I know what I want to with Eliza's story but I don't know how to get there. I don't know. I don't have a lot to say, but thank you for reading. I hope you like it.)