what not to do with your crush.

My birthday was 4 days ago WHICH IS WEIRD BECAUSE I REMEMBER POSTING ABOUT MY 14th BIRTHDAY ON THIS BOOK A YEAR AGO. I'm now 15 and I'm surprised that I have had this book a year....

Anyways back to where we left off, children.

What NOT TO DO with your crush.

1. Talking about other guys to make him jealous. Basically this will make him think he won't have a chance with you. He might get jealous and try to win you back or he will move on and you lost your chance. Don't take the risk. NOT WORTH IT.

2. Don't stare at him for a long period of time. THIS WILL CREEP HIM OUT. He will try to avoid you and yeah.

3. Don't ignore him. He will lose hope easily and he will think you hate him. Unfortunately I am in that situation right now.

4. Don't show your jealousy. Many guys think it's cute when girls get jealous, but sometimes it can get out of hand. Try to keep calm.

5. Don't insult him. That is the worst way to even make a guy like you. It might work for some, but not many.

6. Don't eye räpe him. That will make him really uncomfortable.

7. Don't smell him. That's plain weird, but many of us do it. You could smell him WHEN HE ISN'T LOOKING. Be a spy, okay?

8. Don't take a picture of him. The odds of him turning to look at you trying to take a picture of him are high chances. It is better to have a friend do it for you.

9. Don't fart or burp in front of him. If you do then say excuse me

10. Don't stalk him. That is really creepy. As in don't follow him home and look at him through his bedroom window.

Okay girls,that was a few things not to do with your crush.

See ya later.

Oh and happy 22 birthday to Liam.