CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

AZIZ’S POV

She looked at me with both fear and shock as I said I was claiming what was mine.

I never thought that my destined mate would be the daughter of my enemy.

The moment her scent hit me and I realized she was my mate, a mixture of resentment and another emotion I am still trying to figure out hit me.

As much as I have tried to hate her and punish her, my wolf always goes crazy whenever he is near her.

I don’t want her as my mate and Luna but I can’t reject her because she is mine and I will kill anyone who ever tries to take what is mine.

“W..wha..what are yo..you..doing??” she asked.

“Claiming what is mine”I said.

“Mate smells so good.”my wolf king said as he threatened to lose control.

“But you said you didn't want me.” She said.

“I don't want you but my wolf does…and I am finding it so fucking difficult to control him.” I said.

She suddenly sat up and I could sense a mixture of anger and hurt from the expression on her face.

“Can I please go??” She said.

“Go where??” I asked in anger.

“I want to go away from you Alpha.” She said as tears slipped down her face.

“You aren't going anywhere until I say so.”I said as I forcibly kissed her neck.

I could tell something changed as she wasn't enjoying it anymore but instead struggling to get away from me.

I continued kissing her as I held her two hands above the bed.

“Please don't do this!!! Let me go!!!” She screamed and thrashed on the bed.

A part of me wanted to continue just to see her hurt but another part of me wanted to stop and just let her go.

“Fuck!!!!!!” I yelled out in frustration.

I stood up and ran my hand over my head repeatedly as I walked back and forth.

She continued sobbing as I didn't know what to do.

I opened the door and walked away.

I needed a run to clear my head and so I walked into my room to change my clothes.

“Hey dear….hope she got what she deserved??” Clara asked.

“What the fuck are you doing in my room??”

She looked at me in confusion like I was talking to someone else.

“Are you talking to me??” She asked.

“I said what the hell are you doing in my room!!!” I yelled.

“Is this the first time I have been in your room??” She asked as she rolled her eyes.

“Listen to me Clara and listen real good…the fact that we have been best friends for the longest of time doesn't mean you cross your boundaries…the guest room where you always stay when you come is still available…right now I am going for a run and when I get back, I don't want to see you in this room.”I said.

“Aziz?? What did I do??”

“One more thing, it is Alpha to you.” I said as I walked out.

I think I was becoming too soft for people to do as they please around me.

As soon I went into the woods, I shifted to my wolf form and ran as fast as I could.

As an Alpha, my wolf was twice the size and twice stronger than any other wolf there is.

I ran faster and as I did, I reminisced about everything that had happened since my mate arrived at my pack.

The very first day I met her as her scent, which was a mixture of vanilla and raspberry, hit me, I wanted to claim her as mine that very moment but the hatred I felt for her Father was stronger than every other emotion I felt.

One minute I felt like strangling her to death and the next minute I wanted every bit of her.

I even slept with other women to try and see if it would help but it made it worse.

After running for a long while, I felt tired and exhausted and it was already getting so late so when I got closer to the pack house, I shifted back to human form.

After I entered the pack house, I was walking along the hallway when I suddenly stopped at the front of my mate's room.

I wanted to go and apologize for losing control with her but I walked away and entered my room.

After I freshened up, I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling.

“Dad, am I really a good Alpha??? I know I am definitely not a good mate but I want to be a good Alpha….is mom doing okay with you over there??” I asked as a teardrop slipped down my face.

My Father was my everything and he loved my Mother more than his own life but how everything about them got destroyed is what I still don't understand.

My step mother on the other hand was worse than a demon.

She abused me so much that I almost committed suicide but thanks to my inner will that kept pushing without giving up.

I am the Alpha of a pack and I wouldn’t allow my emotions to get the better of me, not even with my mate.

I suddenly heard a knock at the door as I snapped back from my thoughts.

“Who is it??”  I asked.

“It’s Clara….can I come in??”

“Yeah…come in.” I said.

She walked in and sat at the edge of my bed.

“What’s going on???” I asked.

“I wanted to apologize for earlier…I didn’t mean to cross my boundaries with you and for that I am sorry.”

“It’s okay…I have actually forgotten about that.” I said.

“Really?? Thank you so much.” she said as she smiled.

“How was your trip?? And how are your parents??”

“They are good…and my trip was fine.”

“Alright…if you say so.”

“I was meaning to ask…what relationship do you have with that girl??” she asked.

“I don’t think that is any of your concern Clara…as long as she doesn’t cross your path, then stay away from hers.”

“Okay…I didn’t mean to pry..I was just asking.”

I suddenly had a strange feeling inside of me.

“What’s going on?? Why are your eyes changing??” Clara asked.

I stood up as my breathing became fast and I perceived the sweetest and strangest smell ever.

“What’s happening king???” I asked my wolf.

“Mate!! She is in heat.”

What do you think about AZIZ'S POV???

And also what do you think is going to happen as julia is in heat😉😉

Leave your comments and don't forget to like and share❤️🌹