CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

JULIANNA’S POV

“Please do not reject me.” I whispered.

“What the hell are you doing??” he asked as he growled.

Fear gripped me as I didn’t know if to continue what I was doing or let him go.

“Promise you won’t reject me before I let go of you.”

I was surprised by my own words as I wondered where the courage to say such a thing came from.

“I said let go of me or you will live to regret it.”

Instantly, I let him go as I bowed my head without sparing him a second glance.

“If you ever try such again, I will make sure you don’t live to do it again…am I understood??” 

“y..ye..yes.”

“Good.”

“Are you my M…”

I didn’t have a chance to complete my statement as he growled at me with this glaring look on his face.

“I can never accept such a weakling as a mate…I can sense that your wolf is weak and so are you and a weakling can’t be my Luna.”

“Then why am I here?? What do you want from me??” I whispered.

“You are going to be my slave.” he said as he smirked.

I looked at his eyes as it darkened and I sensed he was up to no good.

“First you don’t accept me as your mate and now I am going to become your slave??? What did I do to deserve this punishment from you??”

“Be quiet weakling!!!!”

I didn’t dare to utter another word as I could sense the anger and hatred he had for me.

“You have no choice but to do as I have asked…unless you want to live the rest of your life in a dungeon…the choice is yours.” he said.

“Why can’t you just allow me to go???” I said as I was almost breaking down in tears.

Suddenly, he gripped my face with his hand so tightly that I could feel so much pain from the impact.

“it..it..hurts.” I said.

“Listen to me little girl, you do not want to test my patience….you are minee…mine to do as I please with so if you ever think about leaving this pack, I will hunt you down and reap out that little heart of yours and feed it to my wolfs…am I understood??”

“Y…y..yes…” I said as I stuttered in fear.

“Good girl…now come with me.” he said.

The last thing I wanted to do at that moment was disobey his orders and so I followed behind him like a lost puppy.

As soon as we entered his pack house, I looked around in amazement as I had never seen a pack house as big and beautiful as his.

It was way bigger than the one I lived in and as I thought about my home, tears dripped down my face.

“You miss them don’t you??” Ella asked.

“Yes, I do…a whole lot.” I said to her.

“We are here.” he said as he stopped abruptly in front of a room.

“This is where you will be staying for the duration of being my slave…my quarters are just two rooms away and I expect you to be at my beck and call whenever I need you…are we clear??”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what??”

“Yes Alpha.” I said bowing my head.

“Good…now make yourself useful by joining the rest in the kitchen after you have settled in your room.” he said as he walked away without sparing me a second glance.

I walked into the room and looked around.

It wasn’t a very nice room as it looked old and abandoned but it was better than I expected.

After cleaning up the room for a while, I found my way into the kitchen.

As I stepped inside, I noticed that the women cooking stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

“Young girl, are you lost??” one of them asked.

“I am not..the Alpha asked me to join in the kitchen.” I whispered.

“Ohh she is a new maid here.” the other woman said.

“You are welcome dear, I am Rita and my assistant here is Juliet.” the first woman said.

“Hello Madam Rita and Madam Juliet.” I said, forcing a smile.

“You don’t have to call us Madam okay.”

“I feel more comfortable calling you Madam, so can I continue calling you that??” I asked.

They both burst into laughter as I bowed my head in embarrassment.

“Yes you can dear….whatever you are comfortable with.” Rita said.

“Thank you.”

“When did Alpha hire you??” Juliet asked.

I knew I couldn’t tell them the real situation of how I got here because I didn’t trust anyone and so I decided to keep it a secret.

“Today Madam.” I said.

“You are welcome dear….and I have to ask, have you cooked before??”

“Yes I have..but I don’t know how to prepare all dishes.” I said.

“You have no worries regarding that as we are here to help you okay??”

“Okay Madam..thank you.” I said.

“Such a sweet soul.” Rita said.

They were both so nice to me as they showed me around the kitchen and where everything needed to cook with was located.

After that, I was also taught how to make the Alpha’s favorite meal and when exactly he eats his meal and how to serve it to him.

“Madam, can I ask a question??” I asked.

“Of course dear….but before that, what is your name??”

“Juliana Madam.”

“Alright Juliana, feel free to ask me anything.”

“Thank you…I wanted to ask something about the Alpha.” I said.

“Alright dear, what is it?? Is it about his eating schedule??”

“No Madam, I wanted to ask the reason why his name is forbidden to be mentioned around here.”

As soon as I asked that question, I noticed the atmosphere became tense and Madam Rita and Juliet looked uncomfortable.

“Julia dear, it is better not to know some things as you are new so you won’t get into trouble okay…just follow the rules here and you will be fine.” Rita said.

“Alright.” I said.

After finishing up the chores, I went back to my room to rest.

Just as I was able to fall asleep, I felt this intense pain in my stomach.

I turned around the bed and groaned in pain as I didn’t understand what was going on.

The pain was excruciating and unbearable as I held my stomach and cried my eyes out.

“Ella, what is happening??? Are we dying??” I asked in tears.

“Mate is with someone else.”

Like and comment lovelies ♥️🌹
Your thoughts matters😉