CHAPTER SIX

JULIANA’S POV

I squinted my eyes open as I looked around trying to figure if I was dead or still living.

“Hey dear, you are awake.” Rita asked.

“Where am I??” I asked.

“You are in my room dear…you passed out a while ago, don’t you remember??”

“Waterrrr.” I said.

She brought me water almost immediately.

“Thank you.” I said as I drank the water.

“What really happened Julia?? You made everyone scared.” she asked.

“Don’t tell her that Mate is Alpha or he will do something bad to us.” My wolf Ella said.

“I guess I was just exhausted.” I said as I lied.

“Exhausted??? It looked more like you were in serious pain dear and from the looks of it, you must have been in such pain for a while.”

“From the looks of what??” I asked in confusion.

“Did she see it??” Ella asked.

“I don’t know Ella.”

“When the Alpha carried you to my room and left, I removed your clothes and saw some terrible marks on your stomach….were you abused before you came here?? You can tell me anything.” she said.

How do I explain to her that my mate was the one hurting me?

“I don’t know what you are talking about Madam…what marks??” I asked in pretense.

“You mean you don’t know about these??” she asked as she raised my clothes up.

“No, I am just seeing it for the first time.” I said.

“Are you sure dear??? Because if something is happening with you, tell me so we can find a solution to it as soon as possible.”

“Well I don’t know what is wrong…but I guess it won’t happen as soon as I rest a lot after work.”

“Alright if you say so dear…just go to your room and rest for a while and don’t worry about work as you can resume tomorrow.” she said.

“Alright thanks so much madam.”

“It’s Rita dear…please calling me Madam makes me feel like I am old.”

“I will try to but it won’t be easy.” I said.

“Ok dear.” she said.

I stood up as she assisted me and I walked back to my room.

As soon as I laid down, I burst into tears.

“Such a weakling.” someone said.

I turned my head around quickly as I saw the Alpha resting his body on the door of my room.

I quickly wiped my tears as I sat up.

“Do you want something??” I asked.

“Why were you banging on my door earlier before you passed out??” he asked.

“N..no…nothing.” I said as I stuttered.

“So you interrupted what I was doing for nothing??!!” he asked as he growled at me.

“I am sorry for interrupting what you were doing…It won’t happen again.” I said.

He suddenly walked closer to me slowly as I shivered in fear.