CHAPTER ONE

JULIANA'S POV

I stood still in fear as his grayish silver eyes bores into mine.

He walked towards me slowly but I couldn't move or run knowing fully well he would kill me if I attempted to.

“Mate, he is our mate!!” my wolf chants repeatedly.

It was then the scent hit me as I felt a tingling feeling inside of me.

As he closed the distance between us, I saw him inhale deeply and as soon as he exhaled, his eyes turned darker.

“You are a weakling and I can't have a weakling as my Luna.” he said with a deep commanding voice.

“Please don't reject me.” I pleaded as tears gathered in my eyes.

“What is your name?” he asked.

“Ju…ju…Julianna.” I said stuttering.

“I, Alpha Aziz Reynold of the Crimson Moon shadow pack, reject you Julianna as my mate and future Luna.” 

Suddenly it felt like my heart was being ripped apart.

“It hurts so much.” my wolf said in pain.

“I, Julianna scott of the Silver stone pack, do not accept your rejection, Alpha Aziz.” I spat as tears rolled down my face.

“Do not test my patience Julianna because everyone who did never lived to tell the tale.” he threatened.

“I do not want to accept your rejection.” I said.

He held my arms with his two hands so tight that I was sure it would leave a mark.

“I will make your life a living hell that you would wish for death to come.” he said as he growled loudly.

Suddenly I opened my eyes realizing it was all a dream.

“What kind of dream is that??” my wolf asked.

I could sense her worry and I too was also worried because the dream felt too real.

“Julianna!!! Wake up and come have breakfast.” my Mother yelled.

“Coming Mother.” I said as I climbed out of bed and freshened up.

I walked down to the dining room and could see my sister and mother setting up the table while my Father was reading a newspaper.

“Good morning Father, good morning mother, good morning sister serena.” I greeted.

“Good morning dear.” My Father and Mother said together.

“You sleep like a dead person julia.” My sister said.

My sister, although just a year older than me, orders me around like I'm her puppet.

She says the meanest things sometimes and acts like she hates me but my Mother has never supported her behavior.

I ignored her remarks concerning how I slept and decided to eat my breakfast.

“Don't mind her dear.” my Father said as he winked at me.

While eating, I began reminiscing about the dream I had earlier and it made me really uneasy.

“Mom, Dad, please can I ask a question??”

“Sure you can, dear.”

“Is there a pack called the Crimson Moon Shadow pack?” I asked.

I noticed the atmosphere became tense as soon as I asked that question.

My father and Mother looked at each other in a weird manner.

“Where did you hear that pack name from Julianna??” my Father asked with a serious look on his face.

I knew that if I told them about the dream, it was only going to cause them to worry which was the last thing I was avoiding.

“Nowhere Father, just some random people I met yesterday talking about it.” I said.

Suddenly my Father got up from his chair, patted me on my back gently and walked out of the house.

His behavior was so strange and confusing to me.

“Julia dear, that pack and our pack have been sworn enemies for the longest time and they are known to be one of the most feared packs around.” my Mother said.

“But why the rift, what happened??”

“Before the Alpha of that pack died, he was close friends with your Father but when he found his mate, your Father found out one day that she was a bad person and was even planning to kill him  just to take control of the pack and when your Father told him about the plot to kill him, he was already blinded with love that he didn't believe your Father anymore.”

“So what happened?” I asked.

“The tables turned and your father was accused of plotting to kill his friend the Alpha and was banished and a few years later, the alpha died but they accused your Father of killing him and so we have never seen eye to eye with that pack.” she said.

Fear gripped my heart immediately my Mother told that story as I sensed something bad was going to happen.

“Just don’t mention the name of that pack whenever your Father is around okay?” 

“Okay Mother.” I said as I finished my breakfast and went back to my room.

“What if mate is bad??” Ella asked.

“Honestly I don't know Ella, I am just hoping the dream I had was just a dream and nothing more.”

I was turning 18 in a few days time and that meant I would see my mate soon.

That has made me anxiously pray to the moon goddess that my mate should be a fellow pack member.

For the past few days, the pack has been busy with intense training as news reaching us said that there is an upcoming attack from a neighboring pack.

My Father has also been very busy and as for me, I was dying of boredom as I wasn’t allowed to train until I was officially an adult.

I buried myself inside my books as my favorite thing to do was reading.

I was so engrossed in reading that I didn't realize it was already late at night.

As I walked out of my study, I noticed the whole place seemed chaotic as my Fathers betas and some warriors were running helter skelter.

I started searching for my mother and sister and I found them outside the pack house with worried looks on their faces.

“Mother, what's going on??” I asked.

“Your Father just informed me that our Pack is under attack.” she said.

Chapter one my lovelies.... don't forget to like and comment let me know what you think ♥️🌹