CHAPTER TWO

JULIANNA’S POV

“Mom, what do you mean the pack is under attack?? I thought everything was already taken care of??” I asked in fear.

“My dear, I do not know but I want you and your sister to do one thing for me.” she said.

“What is it Mother??” 

“Go and hide in the house and under no circumstances will you come out of there.” she said as tears slid down her eyes.

“Mother, we are not leaving you.” my sister said.

“It is not a request but an order…now Serena, take your sister and go hide!!!.” my Mother yelled.

My elder sister knew better than to defy my Mother’s order.

She took my hand as I fought to break free from her grasp but she held me in place dragging me away.

I screamed and thrashed as I called her my mother’s name countless times and had one last look at her sad face before entering the house completely.

“You don't need to cry big baby,everything will be fine.” my sister said.

How do I explain to her that what I was feeling inside of me wasn't a sign that everything would be fine.

We got to a hiding spot inside of our parents room and stayed there.

“Please be quiet julia…and remember not to move until everything settles down.” she said.

Even while sobbing, I did it quietly and a few moments later, I heard screams.

“Sister, can you hear that??” I asked.

“Shhhh be quiet julia.”

Panic and uneasiness set into my mind as the screams didn’t stop.

After a long gruesome moment of hearing screams, it suddenly stopped and I was anxious about what was going on.

“Sister, what is going on??” I whispered.

“Julianna, Serena, you both can come out of your hiding place now.” our Father yelled from a distance enough for us to hear.

I was about to leave when Serena held my hand.

“Something seems off.” she said.

Indeed something was off but at that moment, I didn't really seem to care as I just wanted to see my parents again.

“Father, are you okay??” I yelled.

“What is actually wrong with you julia!! Didn't you hear Mother’s instructions??” 

“But Father just called out for us.” I said.

“It’s okay dear, I am okay….you can both come out now.” he said.

“Julia please let's just stay here, something is wrong and I can feel it.” 

“But sister if we don't go out something bad might happen to our parents so we have to go.” I said as I sprinted out.

“Julia No!!!.” My Sister yelled behind me.

As soon as I got to the Living room, I saw my Father and Mother being tied up with silver knives placed close to their throats.

“And who might this one be, the eldest or youngest??” someone asked.

I was trying to look for the person who asked the question as tears rolled down my face seeing my parents in the condition they were in.

“Don't come closer julianna.” my Mother said.

Suddenly, someone came in from the corner of the room.

“From her looks, she definitely is the younger one.” he said smiling.

“Don't you dare touch as much as a strand of hair on my daughter's head!!” my Father threatened.

“Oh no, that wouldn't be up to me but my Alpha.” he said smirking.

“Why are you doing this??....What do you want from us??” I asked.

“Us?? Not us but you little puppy.” he said.

“Don't call me that.” I said in anger.

“Now you have two options here, you either come with us or we kill your parents.” he said.

“You aren't going anywhere with my daughter!!” my Father yelled.

“I am pretty sure I was told you have two daughters, where is the other one??” he asked.

I knew that if I didn't do anything about his question, he would find out where Serena was hiding and probably kill her.

“I don't have any sister, not physically.” I blurted out.

“What do you mean by that??” he asked in anger.

“I only have an imaginary sister.”

He suddenly bursts into laughter.

“So you mean to say you are a nutcase.”

 I could see the sad and heartbreaking looks on my parents face as I covered up for my sister knowing fully well they couldn't do anything about it.

“Anyway you are coming with me.” he said.

“If I do, please don't hurt my parents.” I pleaded.

Just as my Father and Mother were both screaming pleading with them not to take me, they were both knocked out cold.

I screamed with all my might as I was being carried to a car as the car zoomed off.

Someone used something and covered my nostrils and as I inhaled and struggled, I welcomed darkness.

I opened my eyes slowly wondering where I was as they pulled me out of the car.

“Take her to the dungeon until Alpha decides what to do with her.” 

And just like that, I was being dragged to the dungeon and thrown there without any form of mercy.

The place smelled like death and fear instantly gripped me as I burst into tears.

I laid down on the cold dirty floor and curled up in the corner of the dungeon like a baby in a womb.

“I can't believe we are going to spend our 18th birthday in a foreign place and that too locked up in a dungeon.” my wolf said,

I could feel an off energy radiating from my wolf and I just couldn't point out why and so I assumed it was because of the current predicament I was in.

“Everything will be fine.” I reassured her and myself.

I spent two days inside the dungeon without food or water and my body was giving way.

It got to a point where I started hallucinating.

Just when my body and spirit began to welcome darkness, I saw a figure walking towards me.

I couldn't see who it was as my vision became blurry.

“It's him!!! It's him!!!” my wolf cried out.

I didn't understand what she meant by that because I was already so tired.

The person carried me bridal style as I welcomed darkness and fell unconscious.

Don't forget to like and comment 😉♥️🌹