CHAPTER SEVEN

JULIANA’S POV

“Calm down Aziz, what is she to you?? Isn’t she just a maid??”

“It is Alpha to you.” Aziz said.

That was the first time anyone addressed him with his name and I was surprised he didn’t reap his friend’s head off when he called him Aziz the first time.

“Okay Alpha Aziz…you still haven’t answered my question.”

“I don’t answer to you Alaris.” Aziz said as he growled.

“Hmmm so his name is Alaris...I have heard that name somewhere before but I just can’t remember where.” I said to myself as I tried remembering where I heard the name.

“You, if you are done here, get lost.” Aziz said to me.

“Yes Alpha.” I said as I bowed my head and left.

“Hey dear, what took you so long???”

“There was an issue with the Alpha and his friend.” I said.

“Issue?? What happened??”

“When I was setting up the table, his friend Alaris asked him if I was new and he was told I was a maid and then he asked if the Alpha would mind sharing me with him??”

“Ohh goodness….how can he say such a thing??”

“I don’t know but Alpha was really pissed about it.” I said.

“Well dear, I don’t think it is wise for you to go back out there…I will take care of everything.” 

“Are you sure??? I don’t want to get punished by the Alpha.” I said.

“You won’t…just try to tidy up things over here and I will take the food to the table.”

“Alright thanks so much Rita.”

“You are welcome dear.”

After serving the meals for the Alpha and his guests, I tidied up everything in the kitchen and when I was done, I went back into my room to rest for a while.

Just as I closed my eyes, I felt someone was staring at me and as I opened my eyes, I saw the Alpha’s friend Alaris, standing at the door staring at me.

“What are you doing here??” I said in panic as I sat up.

“Oops, I must have forgotten the way to the restroom.” he said, smirking.

Deep down, I had a feeling he didn’t forget and that he came into my room purposefully.

“If you don’t leave my room this instant, I will scream.” I said.

“And I will make sure to reap your heart out of that chest of yours before you get a chance to even scream.” he said.

“What do you want?? This is not the bathroom.” I said with a shaky voice.

“Well, can’t I use yours??” he asked as he walked closer to me.

“N…n..no..y..yo..you….can’t.” I said as I stuttered and walked backwards.

“And why not baby girl….besides what does Aziz see in you anyway…my friend yelled and threatened me in the presence of everyone today just because of you.” he said as got closer to me.

Fear gripped me as I looked around trying to plan my escape route.

I was about to scream when he moved fast and closed my mouth so tightly with his hand.

“Shhhhhh, very bad move babygirl.” he whispered.

I whimpered in fear as he sniffed me.

“You smell so good….now I know the reason why Aziz brought you here…but what I don’t understand is why I can’t share his new toy with him.”

Tears rolled down my face as I wondered what he was going to do to me.

“You don’t have to cry or be scared babygirl…I will be quick.” he said.

Suddenly he pushed me on the bed and started undressing me.

“Please I beg of you…don’t do this pleaseeee.” I pleaded.

“I said shut it!!!” he yelled as I kept quiet in panic.

I cried harder and as he was about to reap my inner clothes, someone ripped him off me as he was thrown across the wall.

Aziz looked at me with rage in his eyes and he grabbed Alaris by his neck and lifted him up.

“I thought I warned you to stay the F**k away from her!!!!???” 

I knew that if I didn’t do anything at that moment, he was going to kill Alaris.

I looked around in fear and panic as I thought about what to do next.

Quickly, I walked over to Aziz and hugged him from behind as he stiffened.

“Please, don’t kill him.” I said as tears dropped down my face.

After a few seconds, Aziz let him go as he coughed continuously while trying to catch some air.

“Guards!!!!!!” Aziz yelled.

“Yes Alpha!!!!” his guards said as they rushed in.

“Take this bastard to the dungeon and make sure you teach him a bitter lesson before letting him go.”

“Right away Alpha.” they said as they took Alaris away.

“So you couldn’t help but whore around and you had to do it with my friend??” he asked as he looked at me with hatred and disgust.

“Whore?? I don’t understand Alpha.”

“If you weren’t being the whore that you are, Alaris wouldn’t have come over to you.” he said as he gritted his teeth.

“So you are saying it is my fault your friend came into my room while I was taking a nap??” I asked.

“How dare you talk back to me Julia…how dare you!!”

“Do you expect me to just stand by and accept you calling me a whore for doing absolutely nothing wrong when you were the one who told them I was your maid.”

“I only told them the truth…you are my maid and nothing more.” he said.

“I admit that I am your mate but I am not a whore….have you seen me with any man since I came here??” I asked.

At some point, I was surprised at myself with the new found courage I had to talk back to him.

“Oh who knows how many people you have been with even before you came here??? I know girls like you Julia.”

“I am not a whore.”I said in anger.

“If you are not a whore, then prove it.”

Good morning lovelies...stayed up last night to write this for you🤭
More chapters coming right up..

Like and comment so I know what you think so far about the book😘